44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

greetings fellow star gazers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nexus1111

nexus1111

greetings fellow star gazers Empty
PostSubject: greetings fellow star gazers   greetings fellow star gazers EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:46 pm

I am formerly applying for a position in the security division of the mighty 44th fleet. My space combat experience is quite extensive in PVP and PVE. I am a seriously dedicated gamer who has a great appreciation for the star trek universe. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellow star gazers   greetings fellow star gazers EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:27 pm

Greetings Nexus1111!

We would be honored to have you join our ranks! I am the second officer for the fleet, and I accept your application. You are hereby assigned to Security Task Force Delta, and given the rank of Ensign. Your commanding officer will be Rear Admiral Blackwell ('threeinone' is his handle).

Just some housekeeping items:
1) You can download your avatar under 'profile' and then 'avatar'. Look in the gallery.

2) Because STO has not launched yet, promotions in rank will be based on activity on the STO forums, activity in recruting, and activity here on our forums. We have an RP thread, but this is optional.

3) There is an 'introductions' thread in the general discussion section. Tell us a little about yourself - as little or as much as you like - but tell us at least what time zone you are in.

Once again, Welcome Aboard.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Webster
Fleet Admiral
Admiral Webster

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellow star gazers   greetings fellow star gazers EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:21 pm

Welcome to the Fleet...... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellow star gazers   greetings fellow star gazers Empty

Back to top Go down

greetings fellow star gazers
Page 1 of 1