44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Star Trek Show?

Go down 
+16
sprucebr
Dietskittles
waltflowers
Shadowfox1701
Carlitosway
Vampyre
guinness
Krulle
JohnLeaf
Latinumbar
Corregador
Kugis Borgir
threeinone
Dondead
Admiral Webster
Intrepid
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which Star Trek show was your favorite?
Star Trek: The Original Series
Favorite Star Trek Show? I_vote_lcap16%Favorite Star Trek Show? I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 7 ]
Star Trek: The Animated Series
Favorite Star Trek Show? I_vote_lcap2%Favorite Star Trek Show? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Favorite Star Trek Show? I_vote_lcap42%Favorite Star Trek Show? I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 19 ]
Star Trek: Deep Space 9
Favorite Star Trek Show? I_vote_lcap11%Favorite Star Trek Show? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 5 ]
Star Trek: Voyager
Favorite Star Trek Show? I_vote_lcap20%Favorite Star Trek Show? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 9 ]
Star Trek: Enterprise
Favorite Star Trek Show? I_vote_lcap9%Favorite Star Trek Show? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 45

AuthorMessage
Intrepid
Admiral
Intrepid

Favorite Star Trek Show? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Star Trek Show?   Favorite Star Trek Show? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:58 pm

Just out of curiosity, which show was YOUR favorite?

My personal favorite was Voyager

Followed by Enterprise

I know people are going to hate me for my choices

********************Runs Away********************
Back to top Go down
Admiral Webster
Fleet Admiral
Admiral Webster

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Trek Show?   Favorite Star Trek Show? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:05 am

Mine would have to be DS9 followed closely by TNG....
Back to top Go down
Dondead
Vice Admiral
Dondead

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Trek Show?   Favorite Star Trek Show? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:19 am

Hmmmm that’s difficult...

Kinda have three favorites, TNG, DS9 & Voyager... The overall story of both DS9 & Voyager are awesome. But TNG has my favorite captain, and android. Wink

Think I’ll go for TNG, since it kinda reminds me of my youth. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://supersly.hyves.nl/blog/13214728/Social_Decay/mxYk/
threeinone
Vice Admiral
threeinone

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Trek Show?   Favorite Star Trek Show? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:56 pm

I picked TNG because of the memories but I love Enterprise and Voyager.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Trek Show?   Favorite Star Trek Show? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:13 pm

Old school here, Can't beat James T Kirk...however I have been watching enterprise latley and so far it was well done...puts together some of the missing pieces.

Zach
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Trek Show?   Favorite Star Trek Show? EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:14 am

First of all, I've gotta say that I'm just a little surprised nobody has even mentioned the animated series, heh, not to say that it was a pinnacle of cinematic achievement or anything. I'm going to have to say TNG for first place mostly because I love everything about it and it was my first experience with Trek back when I was still knee-high; honestly I think it seriously helped to make the tech-savvy nerd I am today, heh. As for all the other series, it's just too close to call, though I will say that I have mixed feelings on Enterprise. I mean, it's not as bad of a show as a lot of people say and I once thought, but there's still a lot of stuff in there that I either just don't like or get bored with quickly.
Back to top Go down
Corregador

Corregador

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Trek Show?   Favorite Star Trek Show? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:55 pm

TOS was my favorite, but TNG was a close second. I never really got into DS9. I tried to get into VOY, I really did, but in the end it just never grabbed me. B the time ENT came on, I was pretty much done with new ST series.

I always hoped they would make a series around the USS Relativity, the time-travelling ship featured in one of the VOY episodes, but that never came to be.
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Trek Show?   Favorite Star Trek Show? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:49 pm

Corregador wrote:
TOS was my favorite, but TNG was a close second. I never really got into DS9. I tried to get into VOY, I really did, but in the end it just never grabbed me. B the time ENT came on, I was pretty much done with new ST series.

I always hoped they would make a series around the USS Relativity, the time-travelling ship featured in one of the VOY episodes, but that never came to be.

Hi there, Corregador.

Welcome to our website. Just curious, but would you like to join our fleet?
Back to top Go down
Corregador

Corregador

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Trek Show?   Favorite Star Trek Show? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:53 pm

Latinumbar wrote:

Hi there, Corregador.

Welcome to our website. Just curious, but would you like to join our fleet?

I would very much like to join the 44th. I've already submitted my application on the Fleet Recruitment forum and am eagerly awaiting a response. Let me know if you have any influence in this area.

Regards,
Ensign Corregador
Back to top Go down
JohnLeaf

JohnLeaf

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Trek Show?   Favorite Star Trek Show? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:00 pm

I am a ToS fan. Only started watching star trek about 6 months ago and I love ToS!

-ensign John

Last edited by JohnLeaf on Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Intrepid
Admiral
Intrepid

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Trek Show?   Favorite Star Trek Show? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:02 pm

Haha! Success! Someone else voted ST Voyager, i just dont know who cheers
Back to top Go down
Krulle

Krulle

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Trek Show?   Favorite Star Trek Show? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:01 am

TNG is easily my favorite.
Back to top Go down
guinness

guinness

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Trek Show?   Favorite Star Trek Show? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:06 pm

I really enjoyed DS9. Liked the story arcs, and the Dominion story line.

My second wouldnt be the actual tv show, but the star fleet corp of engineer books.
Back to top Go down
JohnLeaf

JohnLeaf

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Trek Show?   Favorite Star Trek Show? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:13 pm

Kugis Borgir wrote:
First of all, I've gotta say that I'm just a little surprised nobody has even mentioned the animated series, heh, not to say that it was a pinnacle of cinematic achievement or anything. I'm going to have to say TNG for first place mostly because I love everything about it and it was my first experience with Trek back when I was still knee-high; honestly I think it seriously helped to make the tech-savvy nerd I am today, heh. As for all the other series, it's just too close to call, though I will say that I have mixed feelings on Enterprise. I mean, it's not as bad of a show as a lot of people say and I once thought, but there's still a lot of stuff in there that I either just don't like or get bored with quickly.
Actually TAS is one of my favourites but ToS is my all time favourite.
Back to top Go down
Vampyre

Vampyre

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Trek Show?   Favorite Star Trek Show? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 5:47 am

Pesonaly I liked the TNG and Voyager and DS9. Something about huge ships blowing each other to pieces was always fun about the shows.

My fav moment in ST lore would be Data using the Com pad to make music sing a life form type song. very funny. second would be when Worf was asked about the ridges on the klingons forehead when they travled back in time durring the tribble thing.
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Trek Show?   Favorite Star Trek Show? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:50 pm

Vampyre wrote:
My fav moment in ST lore would be Data using the Com pad to make music sing a life form type song. very funny. ...

o/`o/` Life forms *beep, beep, beep, beep, beep* you tiny little life forms *beep, beep, beep, beep, beep* you precious little life forms *beep, beep, beep, beep, beep* where are you? *beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beepbeepbeep* o/`o/`

lol!
Back to top Go down
Carlitosway

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Trek Show?   Favorite Star Trek Show? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:51 pm

My favorite Star Trek is and always be "The Original Series", because I grew up watching it and watch it to this day. I like Voyager very much though Deep Space 9 was boring until they brought Worf on. The Next Gen was ok their ship was very weak compared to Kirk's Enterprise. Data always yelling "We cant take another hit", which I found amusing since that Enterprise was supposed be more advanced, Ha Ha to that I say! Enterprise is ok, it has some cool episodes.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox1701

Shadowfox1701

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Trek Show?   Favorite Star Trek Show? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:33 pm

well my favorite is TNG. It was the series i was introduced to. second is TOS. i watched it all the time on TV Land and the Sci-Fi channel. third is Voyager. Voyager has a good story line tho it took a bit to get off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Trek Show?   Favorite Star Trek Show? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:05 pm

Any opinions on DS9, Shadowfox?
Back to top Go down
waltflowers

waltflowers

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Trek Show?   Favorite Star Trek Show? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:43 pm

James T. always but I grown to really like the DS9. Their commander had a good dark side to his nature
Back to top Go down
Dietskittles

Dietskittles

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Trek Show?   Favorite Star Trek Show? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:30 am

My favorate has to be Voyager. I just love Janeway and Seven of Nine (aka Annika Hansen). Kathryn was someone I admire and Seven of Nine was just plain cool. "Resistance is futile." is my favorite quote =)
Back to top Go down
sprucebr

sprucebr

PostSubject: Fav star trek show   Favorite Star Trek Show? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:50 pm

I like VOY a lot. Though TNG and ENT are booth good. I find DS9 kinda weird sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Jack_Sparrow

Jack_Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Trek Show?   Favorite Star Trek Show? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:33 am

My favorite was probably Voyager because of the story.
But TNG is on a close second place mostly because of Picard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chickenbranches

chickenbranches

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Trek Show?   Favorite Star Trek Show? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:08 pm

Must find more voyager fans to pass up TNG!!!!
Back to top Go down
AlphaSquirrel

AlphaSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Trek Show?   Favorite Star Trek Show? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:37 pm

I voted TNG but it was sooo hard. :/

TNG > VOYAGER = DS9 > TOS > TAS

IMO only. I would never step on anyone's opinion. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Trek Show?   Favorite Star Trek Show? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Star Trek Show?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next