44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows.

Go down 
+5
Carlitosway
JohnLeaf
Kugis Borgir
Intrepid
Latinumbar
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows. Empty
PostSubject: LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows.   LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:53 am

I hope Windows 7 is better.

Back to top Go down
Intrepid
Admiral
Intrepid

PostSubject: Re: LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows.   LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:45 am

Haha I think the first one with Star Trek Enterprise was the best. All the others were still good tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows.   LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:19 am

Awesome video, it hits eerily close to home for me, heh.
Back to top Go down
JohnLeaf

JohnLeaf

PostSubject: Re: LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows.   LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:35 pm

This video made me lol like never before XD lol!
Back to top Go down
Carlitosway

PostSubject: Re: LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows.   LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:55 pm

HA! That was too funny! Very good.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox1701

Shadowfox1701

PostSubject: Re: LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows.   LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows. EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:50 pm

omg that was funny! If Star Trek ran on windows we could defeat the Borg once and for all! all we would need to do is allow them to assimilate a copy of windows Vista and wait for the blue screen of death to appear across the collective! All borg vessels are now light up blue instead of green! XP
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows.   LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows. EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:08 pm

"Resistance is fu- ... ... ... This drone has stopped responding: End Task? Cancel?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox1701

Shadowfox1701

PostSubject: Re: LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows.   LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows. EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 3:14 pm

if that actually happened I'd laugh so hard I'd need a change of slacks.
Back to top Go down
Durgan

Durgan

PostSubject: Re: LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows.   LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:05 am

Ive had windows 7 for a few days now its a less system resource hog but still bigger then xp but the features are really nice.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox1701

Shadowfox1701

PostSubject: Re: LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows.   LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:40 am

Durgan wrote:
Ive had windows 7 for a few days now its a less system resource hog but still bigger then xp but the features are really nice.

I know several people who have windows 7 and said it's much better than vista. I think I'll upgrade to 7 from XP once i have the monies =P
Back to top Go down
sprucebr

sprucebr

PostSubject: Windows in Star Trek   LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:07 pm

Cool!
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows.   LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:48 pm

Shadowfox1701 wrote:
Durgan wrote:

I know several people who have windows 7 and said it's much better than vista. I think I'll upgrade to 7 from XP once i have the monies =P

This is completely true. Most of the changes that have been made revolves around "under-the-hood" kinda stuff so (with the exception of stability) a lot of it is stuff that the "average user" will never notice. There have, however, been a few changes made that the "average user" will notice right away like the sidebar being disabled by default, things not crashing as often and just "working better" in general. One thing to keep in mind before anyone upgrades, though, is that Windows 7 can be run on lower-end machines with the settings turned way down, but I personally do not recommend it. If you have been thinking about getting/building a new computer for a while anyway, now would be the time to do so, (especially with all the holiday deals going on, but then again the prices may drop even more right after x-mas, or they may not) and that's my two cents.
Back to top Go down
asrock

asrock

PostSubject: Re: LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows.   LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:46 pm

Those thinking upgrade to windows 7 I highly recommend it, but do a clean install or face some real issues when you do it.
Back to top Go down
http://cgcomputerz.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows.   LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows. Empty

Back to top Go down

LOL, if Star Trek ran on Windows.
Page 1 of 1