44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which Star Trek, Starships fits your personality.

Go down 
+9
waltflowers
Intrepid
chickenbranches
Shadowfox1701
offcaboose
Vampyre
Kugis Borgir
Dondead
guinness
13 posters
AuthorMessage
guinness

guinness

Which Star Trek,  Starships fits your personality. Empty
PostSubject: Which Star Trek, Starships fits your personality.   Which Star Trek,  Starships fits your personality. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:17 pm

Any ship form series,books,rpg

Steamrunner is me, I like to damage down my prey before getting to close. SO sniping with its photons is appealling. I like the clean nacelle to hull design. In Armada 2 it was my fav class warship.
Back to top Go down
Dondead
Vice Admiral
Dondead

PostSubject: Re: Which Star Trek, Starships fits your personality.   Which Star Trek,  Starships fits your personality. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:14 pm

Well of course I want to be able to do decent damage, but what I want most is to out survive my opponent. I want to be able to endure large amounts of damage, repair/heal myself quickly (preferably by doing damage, aka the vampire), and have a large amount of tricks up my sleeve (utility & crowd control). Taking this into account, I guess something like a Borg Cube would fit me best. Razz

So now you know why I’m gonna choose a cruiser. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://supersly.hyves.nl/blog/13214728/Social_Decay/mxYk/
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: Which Star Trek, Starships fits your personality.   Which Star Trek,  Starships fits your personality. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:47 pm

Hmmm... for me it's going to depend on the situation because for specifically combat situations, I usually like something nimble that hits hard, so the Oslo class looks perfect for that. However, for more generalized applications (ex. playing episodes) I'll probably be leaning more towards cruisers like the Sovereign because I also like ships with bleeding-edge tech that can take a lot of hits.
Back to top Go down
Vampyre

Vampyre

PostSubject: Re: Which Star Trek, Starships fits your personality.   Which Star Trek,  Starships fits your personality. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:49 pm

For me it would have to be the difiant class. Small ship huge fire power. Besides every one of her captains tend to be offend when she is called "little"
Back to top Go down
offcaboose

offcaboose

PostSubject: Re: Which Star Trek, Starships fits your personality.   Which Star Trek,  Starships fits your personality. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:06 pm

give me a sovereign with plasma cannons instead of phasers and i'm a happy camper :p
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox1701

Shadowfox1701

PostSubject: Re: Which Star Trek, Starships fits your personality.   Which Star Trek,  Starships fits your personality. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:46 pm

Cruiser hands down. I like to be in the thick of the fight. cruiser has the size, crew, and the capability to absorb a lot of damage while also dealing a decent amount. Basically i plan to have massive staying power and outlast my competition. Also, the fact cruisers have have more room for engineering mod slots is another reason. tho realistically I'll have a ship of each of the three types. Tho my cruiser will always be my main ship of the fleet i will eventually have stored in the hangar.
Back to top Go down
chickenbranches

chickenbranches

PostSubject: Re: Which Star Trek, Starships fits your personality.   Which Star Trek,  Starships fits your personality. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:35 am

Intrepid FTW! I like to have more scientific options about how to do things rather then just shooting them up. I also like the EMH, but im guessing they are on every ship now a days. I like that it can still take a beating but has more maneuverability(sp?) then a cruiser.
Back to top Go down
Intrepid
Admiral
Intrepid

PostSubject: Re: Which Star Trek, Starships fits your personality.   Which Star Trek,  Starships fits your personality. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:48 am

Hehe CB I hear ya about the intrepid. Guess which ships my favorite pirat
Back to top Go down
waltflowers

waltflowers

PostSubject: Re: Which Star Trek, Starships fits your personality.   Which Star Trek,  Starships fits your personality. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:49 pm

DEFIANT the best. Its fast and powerful. packs a hugh punch. Its a remake of the P40 Thunderbolt which was a flying tank. It could take a licking and keep ticking. It brought its pilot home
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox1701

Shadowfox1701

PostSubject: Re: Which Star Trek, Starships fits your personality.   Which Star Trek,  Starships fits your personality. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:58 pm

Intrepid wrote:
Hehe CB I hear ya about the intrepid. Guess which ships my favorite pirat

Imma go out on a limb and say the Nova class is your favorite. =P *runs away before i get backhanded*
Back to top Go down
waltflowers

waltflowers

PostSubject: Re: Which Star Trek, Starships fits your personality.   Which Star Trek,  Starships fits your personality. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:00 pm

He may give you 40 lashes with a cat and nine tail
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox1701

Shadowfox1701

PostSubject: Re: Which Star Trek, Starships fits your personality.   Which Star Trek,  Starships fits your personality. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:31 am

waltflowers wrote:

chances are if he catches me I'll get Keel Hauled. always wondered what it would be like to be dragged under the keel of a flag officer's ship =P
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: Which Star Trek, Starships fits your personality.   Which Star Trek,  Starships fits your personality. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:21 am

Shadowfox1701 wrote:
waltflowers wrote:

chances are if he catches me I'll get Keel Hauled. always wondered what it would be like to be dragged under the keel of a flag officer's ship =P

Two words: explosive decompression. XD

EDIT: Don't worry though, it's so cold everything will stay in place and it won't mess-up the admiral's ship. lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Star Trek, Starships fits your personality.   Which Star Trek,  Starships fits your personality. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:46 am

Yeah watch the paintjob when you get ran over! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://44th.forumotion.net
Shadowfox1701

Shadowfox1701

PostSubject: Re: Which Star Trek, Starships fits your personality.   Which Star Trek,  Starships fits your personality. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:15 pm

Admin wrote:
Yeah watch the paintjob when you get ran over! Very Happy

Don't worry, I know a good detailer that gives a 60% starfleet discount =P
Back to top Go down
BrelTurrin

BrelTurrin

PostSubject: Re: Which Star Trek, Starships fits your personality.   Which Star Trek,  Starships fits your personality. EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:41 am

Intrepid class all the way! Amazing long range science vessel and it's bio neural gelpacks make it feel almost human. Razz
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox1701

Shadowfox1701

PostSubject: Re: Which Star Trek, Starships fits your personality.   Which Star Trek,  Starships fits your personality. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:47 am

the Achilles. out of every ship I have seen in the star trek games/movies/series the Achilles Class is by far my favorite. How can you beat the sleek design with such a small cross section? Btw, Did i mention this cruiser can give even a battleship a run for its money? Akira comes in close second with the Defiant in third =P
Back to top Go down
Durgan

Durgan

PostSubject: Re: Which Star Trek, Starships fits your personality.   Which Star Trek,  Starships fits your personality. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:31 pm

Would have to be the Nebula class for many reason first off its a science vessel and that what i want to captain in sto. Second is it has such a wierd design is seem very unique compared to most star fleet ships. And finally the captains yacht atttached to the bottom of the suacer section, I'd have mine equiped with atleast a few torpedo tubes in a pinch pop it out and use it as atleast a distraction.
Back to top Go down
waltflowers

waltflowers

PostSubject: Re: Which Star Trek, Starships fits your personality.   Which Star Trek,  Starships fits your personality. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:21 pm

Guiness that sound good but I perferred to get in close so that they know who is killing them
Back to top Go down
Jack_Sparrow

Jack_Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Which Star Trek, Starships fits your personality.   Which Star Trek,  Starships fits your personality. EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:13 am

chickenbranches wrote:
Intrepid FTW! I like to have more scientific options about how to do things rather then just shooting them up. I also like the EMH, but im guessing they are on every ship now a days. I like that it can still take a beating but has more maneuverability(sp?) then a cruiser.

U have just stolen the words from my mouth Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Star Trek, Starships fits your personality.   Which Star Trek,  Starships fits your personality. Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Star Trek, Starships fits your personality.
Page 1 of 1