44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fleet Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chickenbranches

chickenbranches

Fleet Application Empty
PostSubject: Fleet Application   Fleet Application EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:15 pm

I would like to request to be granted a postion in exploration and science. My name is matthew andg I am 21 years old. I have several years of MMO experience including being the Guild Master of a couple guilds. Currently I am playing WoW as GM of a guild while awaiting beginning of the STO beta. I have a vent that I can offer and I am willing to help out the guild in any way that is needed wether it be managerial or just a loyal member. I think being in a guild should be about playing a game with people you get to know and enjoy playing with. I enjoyed all of the star trek series, especially Voyager. I am currently going through the season from beginning to end watching each episode. My enjoyment of Voyager is what encourages me to be a Science officer and to go out and explore new space and meet new life and civilizations. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Intrepid
Admiral
Intrepid

Fleet Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleet Application   Fleet Application EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:22 pm

Greetings Chickenbranches Very Happy

I'm Admiral Intrepid and I am honored that you have chose the Mighty 44th!

I hereby grant you the commission of Ensign.

Was there any particular path of science and exploration you would like to join? For example, we offer Engineering division, medical division, or the research and development division. Take your pick.

Go ahead and upload your avatar anyway (green, ensign 1 pip) and if you have any further questions please feel free to contact me, Fleet Admiral Webster, Admiral Latinumbar, or anyone! We're a tight-knit group so don't be shy! Feel free to post about yourself in introductions and take part in fleet activities.

Our promotion system so far is based upon activity here on the forums and activity on the main STO website for our fleet recruitment post. Promotions are biweekly and we review each member for their activity during this time. Stqay active and you'll move through the ranks in no time.

Intrepid
Back to top Go down
chickenbranches

chickenbranches

Fleet Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleet Application   Fleet Application EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:32 pm

I would like to join the Research and Development division, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Intrepid
Admiral
Intrepid

Fleet Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleet Application   Fleet Application EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:11 pm

Done Very Happy

Your name is now officially part of the roster and you have been added to your group on the forums.

Welcome again ensign
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

Fleet Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleet Application   Fleet Application EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:29 am

Greetings!

I am honored that among all the fleets who left invites for you on your intro thread, you decided to join us. And thanks for offering up you vent server. One less thing for our engineer to worry about. Very Happy

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free ask.

Welcome aboard, ensign!
Back to top Go down
Admiral Webster
Fleet Admiral
Admiral Webster

Fleet Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleet Application   Fleet Application EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:35 am

As Commander and Chief of the mighty 44th, I would like to officially welcome you to the Fleet.

I am sure you will be a productive member of the Fleet.

More importantly.........Have fun!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chickenbranches

chickenbranches

Fleet Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleet Application   Fleet Application EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:44 am

Thank you Admirals for the invite and the welcome. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for the fleet. I chose this fleet over the others for a number of reasons and I hope to contribute to the success of the fleet as well as how fun the game will be for all of us in any way I can.
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

Fleet Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleet Application   Fleet Application EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:23 pm

Welcome to the fleet! I've seen some of your posts sofar and your off to a great start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fleet Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleet Application   Fleet Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Fleet Application
Page 1 of 1