44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application For Position in the combat division

Go down 
+3
Desmond2411
Dondead
waltflowers
7 posters
AuthorMessage
waltflowers

waltflowers

Application For Position in the combat division Empty
PostSubject: Application For Position in the combat division   Application For Position in the combat division EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:29 pm

Subject: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:44 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good evening sirs:
my name is walt flowers and I am a 21 year retired combat army chopter pilot from south carolina and would love to join the 44th Fleet. I have been a Star Trek fan since its beginning. I love the original and all the spin offs like DS9, Voyager, the movies etc.. I was a die-hard online Star Trek player when it was on line a couple of years back Always I Cannot wait til this comes on line in Feb 2010. First online game I ever played was star trek been hooked ever since. I enjoy the Star Trek Armada, Armada II and Bridge Commander and still play them. I would like to apply to be an combat pilot and would serve you proud. Ever since I heard they were making this Star Trek game I am excited about it and will dedicate myself to this fleet with honor and strive to be the best pilot/ officer in the 44th! Looking thru the other guilds I choose to apply to this one as it seems to fit what I am looking for. Thanks for your time in reading this post. Kill them all.
walt flowers
Back to top Go down
Dondead
Vice Admiral
Dondead

PostSubject: Re: Application For Position in the combat division   Application For Position in the combat division EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:36 pm

Welcome to the fleet Walt. Very Happy

/salute
Back to top Go down
http://supersly.hyves.nl/blog/13214728/Social_Decay/mxYk/
Desmond2411

Desmond2411

PostSubject: Welcome!   Application For Position in the combat division EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:38 pm

/salute

Welcome to the Mighty 44th Walt Flowers!
Back to top Go down
waltflowers

waltflowers

PostSubject: Re: Application For Position in the combat division   Application For Position in the combat division EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:40 pm

Thank you sir
Back to top Go down
waltflowers

waltflowers

PostSubject: fleet assigement   Application For Position in the combat division EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:46 pm

Question: When can I expect fleet assigement and what are the next steps to get ready
Back to top Go down
Desmond2411

Desmond2411

PostSubject: Fleet Assignment etc   Application For Position in the combat division EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:49 pm

You should expect a Fleet Assignment within the next day or two; shouldn't be long at all. And, as far as getting ready be active on the forums and have a good time! Smile
Back to top Go down
waltflowers

waltflowers

PostSubject: Re: Application For Position in the combat division   Application For Position in the combat division EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:52 pm

Thank you sir and have a good evening. I'll check in tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Dondead
Vice Admiral
Dondead

PostSubject: Re: Application For Position in the combat division   Application For Position in the combat division EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:55 pm

I’m sure Admiral Latinumbar or Admiral Intrepid will assign you as soon as one of them sees your application.

Once you’ve been assigned, you can further introduce yourself, if you wish to do so.
You can do this in the Introduce yourself thread, within the Fleet Tactics area.
Only full members can read and post there.
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: Application For Position in the combat division   Application For Position in the combat division EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:04 am

Greetings Waltflowers.

Glad you decided to check us out. We are honored to have you join our ranks. You are hereby accepted into the Alpha squad combat division, and given a rank of Ensign.

Welcome aboard!

Just some housekeeping items:

1) You can download your avatar under 'profile' and then 'avatar'. Look in the gallery. Your avatar is the red one with the single gold pip (the first row, second from left). You can copy this into your STO forum avatar too. Although, you will notice that we are in the process of developing a new avatar and logo.

2) Because STO has not launched yet, promotions in rank will be based on activity on the STO forums, activity in recruting, and activity here on our forums. This is to help foster camaraderie within the fleet prior to launch. Also, we like to keep our STO forum thread bumped to the first page to maintain visibility, so posting there will be helpful. Here's the link.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=25638

3) We have an RP (role-playing) forum, but this is optional.

4) There is an "introductions" thread in the "Fleet Tactics" forum (which you should now have access to). Feel free to tell us anything else about yourself you would like us to know. This section is visible only to 44th members only. There are a couple of other military/ex-military here in the fleet.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Once again, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Admiral Webster
Fleet Admiral
Admiral Webster

PostSubject: Re: Application For Position in the combat division   Application For Position in the combat division EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:25 am

Welcome to the Fleet Ensign..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Intrepid
Admiral
Intrepid

PostSubject: Re: Application For Position in the combat division   Application For Position in the combat division EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:44 pm

Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: Application For Position in the combat division   Application For Position in the combat division EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:57 pm

Welcome to the fleet!
Back to top Go down
waltflowers

waltflowers

PostSubject: Re: Application For Position in the combat division   Application For Position in the combat division EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:01 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Ready to serve, give me a defiant class ship and I will kill them them all. never retreat never ever leave anyone behind
Back to top Go down
Dondead
Vice Admiral
Dondead

PostSubject: Re: Application For Position in the combat division   Application For Position in the combat division EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:41 pm

My cruiser will cover you, comrade.
I’d rather fight to my death, then leave a friend behind. Wink
Back to top Go down
waltflowers

waltflowers

PostSubject: Re: Application For Position in the combat division   Application For Position in the combat division EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:03 pm

Thank you sir : it will to a honor to fight along side of you. I Can not wait for the ship construction to be completed with the new upgrades I ready to get out there
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: Application For Position in the combat division   Application For Position in the combat division EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:42 pm

Waltflowers, please check your private messages. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application For Position in the combat division   Application For Position in the combat division Empty

Back to top Go down

Application For Position in the combat division
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
44th Fleet :: Fleet Command :: Fleet Recruitment-
Jump to: