44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy

Go down 
+5
Kugis Borgir
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
Admiral Webster
Intrepid
Latinumbar
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy Empty
PostSubject: The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy   The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:07 pm

The Embassy for the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet is now established.
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy   The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:10 pm

The 44th Fleet and Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet has now established a trade agreement, and reads as follows:

Quote :
Trade Pact Signatories agree to exchange trade locations with each other for improved Fleet cooperation and profit. The level of which trade is done, whether through an official or just members messaging with potential trade routers is determined by the Fleets in question.

Trade Pact Signatories may also, at their sole discretion, invite each other to activities involved in resource gathering. This may include, but is not limited to, "raids" for the primary purpose of resource gathering, mining activities, or exploration activities for the purpose of resource gathering. The Signatories, however, are under no obligation to accept said invitation. The "spoils" of said joint activities shall be divided in proportion to the percentage of participants from each Signatory, unless otherwise agreed to prior to said activity.

Admiral Latinumbar
44th Fleet
Back to top Go down
Intrepid
Admiral
Intrepid

PostSubject: Re: The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy   The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:24 pm

Good work admiral!

Is there a link to their website?
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy   The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:35 pm

Their website is www.vulcankolinahrfleet.forumotion.com

Their ambassador should be posting on this thread to make it "official".
Back to top Go down
Admiral Webster
Fleet Admiral
Admiral Webster

PostSubject: Re: The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy   The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:43 pm

Well done...
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
Ambassador
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: VKF Agrees With Pact Terms   The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:58 pm

Trade Pact Signatories agree to exchange trade locations with each other for improved Fleet cooperation and profit. The level of which trade is done, whether through an official or just members messaging with potential trade routers is determined by the Fleets in question.

Trade Pact Signatories may also, at their sole discretion, invite each other to activities involved in resource gathering. This may include, but is not limited to, "raids" for the primary purpose of resource gathering, mining activities, or exploration activities for the purpose of resource gathering. The Signatories, however, are under no obligation to accept said invitation.

The "spoils" of said joint activities shall be divided in proportion to the percentage of participants from each Signatory, unless otherwise agreed to prior to said activity.

So this means that if your fleet has 7 participants, and our fleet has 3 participants, the resources that we obtain will be divided 70/30.

VKF agrees with these Terms.

Fleet Admiral Sybok Kuhr [VKF]
Back to top Go down
http://vulcankolinahrfleet.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy   The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:13 pm

Welcome, Ambassador.

Feel free to look around, and enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy   The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:23 pm

Live long and prosper, ambassador.
Back to top Go down
Dondead
Vice Admiral
Dondead

PostSubject: Re: The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy   The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:49 am

May both our fleets live long and prosper.

/salute
Vulcan friend
Back to top Go down
http://supersly.hyves.nl/blog/13214728/Social_Decay/mxYk/
Admiral Webster
Fleet Admiral
Admiral Webster

PostSubject: Re: The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy   The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:40 am

Welcome my Vulcan friend,

I trust Admiral Latinumbar has shown you the hospitality of the 44th Fleet? Smile

Stop by whenever you please.

Admiral Webster
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Keysailor

[VKF]Keysailor

PostSubject: Re: The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy   The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:09 am

Greetings to the 44th Fleet, and felicitations to Ambassador Latinumbar. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Captain Keysailor, VKF Chief Science Officer and Ambassador (Provisional) for the VKF. I am pleased that our Fleets have formed an alliance, and will strive to increase our already warm and positive relationship. As Ambassador for the VKF, I will visit our Embassy here in the 44th Fleet as often as my schedule permits, and hope that you will feel welcome at your Embassy in the VKF (http://vulcankolinahrfleet.forumotion.com). Live Long and Prosper!
Back to top Go down
Shahn

Shahn

PostSubject: RE: The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy   The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:43 pm

Welcome Ambassador I hope that you have enjoyed you visit here
Back to top Go down
Desmond2411

Desmond2411

PostSubject: Ambassador   The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:29 pm

Greetings Ambassador! Good to have you among us, enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Keysailor

[VKF]Keysailor

PostSubject: Re: The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy   The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:47 pm

Greetings Shahn, nice to see a member of the 44th Fleet from down under! And greetings to you as well, Desmond2411, I see you hail from the same city as my RL brother!

I trust your Fleet is busy preparing for February's big STO launch date, and look forward to seeing the 44th Fleet in-game. Live Long and Prosper!
Back to top Go down
Desmond2411

Desmond2411

PostSubject: Ambassador!   The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:04 pm

Thats awesome, Ambassador! Nevada isn't to bad, nor Reno for that matter!

And, yes. The 44th is preparing for the coming launch; our entire Fleet is ready to head to the Final Frontier!

Live long and prosper!
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy   The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:04 pm

Greetings Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet,

Just wanted to let you guys know that we have moved locations. Our new address is

www.44thfleet.com

We have established a new embassy over there.

Come by and visit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy   The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Embassy
Page 1 of 1