44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

9th Fleet Embassy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
F9thConman
Ambassador

9th Fleet Embassy Empty
PostSubject: 9th Fleet Embassy   9th Fleet Embassy EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:31 pm

Gentlemen,

I on behalf of the 9th fleet would like to apologize for our lack of timely response this is not characteristic of our folks and customs. We recently have gone through a restructuring so things have been chaotic. I am Conman, Director Fleet Liaison/Diplomatic Corps. The 9th fleet would extend a welcome to the 44th fleet to open peaceful negotiations for a stronger relationship and treaty.

I will be posting our website in my profile/signature for you all to come visit and take a look around. Also my msn email will be in my profile so please feel welcome to contact me.

Lieutenant Commander Conman
Director Liaison/Diplomatic Corps
9th Fleet
Back to top Go down
http://www.9thfleet.com/
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

9th Fleet Embassy Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9th Fleet Embassy   9th Fleet Embassy EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:52 pm

Greetings, Commander.

Welcome to our site. Please make yourself at home. We welcome discussions regarding potential alliances and treaty.

Admiral Latinumbar
Back to top Go down
F9thConman
Ambassador

9th Fleet Embassy Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9th Fleet Embassy   9th Fleet Embassy EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:40 pm

If you don't mind keeping things in the open i don't either.

Im a bit of a logical logistics type so i think making points and hashing them out is the best and most efficient way to determine a level of treaty appropriate to us both. Please be as specific or vague as you like. this isnt an interrogation but an ice breaker.

With the coming of STO whats going to be your focus and your fleets focus?

Will it be about the episodic content, pvp, or exploration first for you as an organization?

as for my self i will probably take a look at the episodic content respond to distress calls, and go exploring. Pvp will probably be on my to do list but not a priority. I love rolling in packs so, the more like minded people i find to roam the galaxy with the richer the game play is for my self and hopefully them.

If you haven't seen the 9ths RP division is screaming away with in depth role play. I personally play a Gorn exchange officer named Klar hes posted on the USS Hermes at its conn station. We've just encountered a race of snake like people who are stiring up a unexplored system in the Delta quadrant. Turns out there are 3 or 4 conflicting factions to these aliens.

the rest is a bit lengthy to explain. fun stuff really. If you like i can ask our GM if he has room for some 44th members to play.

Ok im out for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

9th Fleet Embassy Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9th Fleet Embassy   9th Fleet Embassy EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:13 pm

It is somewhat difficult to determine right now as the game has not launched yet. Our fleet will be doing both PVE and PVP, but it's hard to say which one first. We have members from both camps. We may be doing both, lol. We will have a better idea once open beta starts. Because this is such an unknown, we have refrained from establishing alliances beyond a trade agreement. There will be some sort of "economy" with certain types of "loot". Still hard to say how much trading will be involved, or if there will be any "raid" content. Would your fleet be interested in some sort of trading agreement?
Back to top Go down
F9thConman
Ambassador

9th Fleet Embassy Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9th Fleet Embassy   9th Fleet Embassy EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 5:52 pm

I am sure there will be an economy of some type where a priority structure can be in place. If not then exploration intelligence would be of equal value.

I have brought your request to the 9ths command, i am hopeful for a positive answer soon.
Back to top Go down
F9thConman
Ambassador

9th Fleet Embassy Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9th Fleet Embassy   9th Fleet Embassy EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:13 pm

well it as it seems so far. the 9th leadership wishes to have spicifics. i assumed the meaning of a trade agreement ment information and tech sharing aswell as product priorities. they would like an outline of what that means to you all.
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

9th Fleet Embassy Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9th Fleet Embassy   9th Fleet Embassy EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:19 pm

Thank you for your replies. It is obviously difficult to come up with specifics when we don't even know what type of economy there is going to be. But here is an agreement that we have with another fleet. It is more specific, but still pretty vague:

Trade Pact Signatories agree to exchange trade locations with each other for improved Fleet cooperation and profit. Trade Pact Signatories may also, at their sole discretion, invite each other to activities involved in resource gathering. This may include, but is not limited to, "raids" for the primary purpose of resource gathering, mining activities, or exploration activities for the purpose of resource gathering. The Signatories, however, are under no obligation to accept said invitation. The "spoils" of said joint activities shall be divided in proportion to the percentage of participants from each Signatory, unless otherwise agreed to prior to said activity.

Of course, you are welcome to provide an alternative, or change the above.
Back to top Go down
F9thConman
Ambassador

9th Fleet Embassy Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9th Fleet Embassy   9th Fleet Embassy EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:05 am

Well, i think thats probably going to be put on hold for a while given STO isnt out yet. However.. i have started playing an interesting game, perhaps you folks will come join me and my 9th m8s.. we are very new and allies would be welcome. http://game.uk.stne.net/
Back to top Go down
F9thConman
Ambassador

9th Fleet Embassy Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9th Fleet Embassy   9th Fleet Embassy EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:39 am

Hi guys haven't forgoten about this, just wanted to stop in and say hey...

also i learned something interesting for you 44th folk. star trek will have been around for 44 years as of Star trek onlines public release maybe a golden birth day for u guys Smile.
Back to top Go down
Dondead
Vice Admiral
Dondead

9th Fleet Embassy Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9th Fleet Embassy   9th Fleet Embassy EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:41 am

F9thConman wrote:
Hi guys haven't forgoten about this, just wanted to stop in and say hey...

also i learned something interesting for you 44th folk. star trek will have been around for 44 years as of Star trek onlines public release maybe a golden birth day for u guys Smile.
Haha cool, thanks for that lil peace of info. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://supersly.hyves.nl/blog/13214728/Social_Decay/mxYk/
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

9th Fleet Embassy Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9th Fleet Embassy   9th Fleet Embassy EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:52 pm

Greetings, 9th Fleet.

Just wanted to let you know that we have moved. Out new address is

www.44thfleet.com

We have re-established an embassy there for you. Come by and visit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

9th Fleet Embassy Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9th Fleet Embassy   9th Fleet Embassy Empty

Back to top Go down

9th Fleet Embassy
Page 1 of 1