44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 3rd Fleet Embassy

Go down 
+2
Intrepid
Latinumbar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

The 3rd Fleet Embassy Empty
PostSubject: The 3rd Fleet Embassy   The 3rd Fleet Embassy EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:56 pm

The 3rd Fleet Embassy is now established.
Back to top Go down
Intrepid
Admiral
Intrepid

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Fleet Embassy   The 3rd Fleet Embassy EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:20 pm

Jeeze!

You seem to be working at warp speed! Is there a link to their forums? Need any help?

Intrepid
Back to top Go down
Crystal Dayra
Ambassador
Crystal Dayra

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Fleet Embassy   The 3rd Fleet Embassy EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:10 pm

Greetings from 3rd fleet,

I'm Vice Admiral Crystal Dayra, 3rd Fleets PR Officer and Head of the English Division's Diplomacy

I figured I'd stop by over here to check out your website and forums. Its good to see you've already set up an embassy here for us.

After considering the options, we've desided that we'd like to start with a Non-Agression Pact : "Each fleet agrees not to harm or threaten to harm each other in any way." For the time being... Later when we have more specific details about STO's trade and economic systems we would be happy to entertain a trade agreement such as the one you've mentioned.

We've established an Embassy for you at oursite aswell which you can access via the link below or by going to our site and heading to our english division then to the Embassy forums section.

http://www.3rdfleet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=85

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at Crystal.Dayra@3rdfleet.com
Back to top Go down
Admiral Webster
Fleet Admiral
Admiral Webster

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Fleet Embassy   The 3rd Fleet Embassy EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:09 pm

Greetings Admiral,

Welcome to the 44th HQ, make yourself at home. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crystal Dayra
Ambassador
Crystal Dayra

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Fleet Embassy   The 3rd Fleet Embassy EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:29 am

Admiral Webster wrote:
Greetings Admiral,

Welcome to the 44th HQ, make yourself at home. Very Happy

don't mind if I do. **starts to replace all the 44th fleet logos with 3rd fleet logos** Laughing
Back to top Go down
Crystal Dayra
Ambassador
Crystal Dayra

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Fleet Embassy   The 3rd Fleet Embassy EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:48 am

just thought I'd stop by and check and see how things are progressing for you guys. It looks like your diplomacy efferts are really taking off Latin.

Anyways thx for all the friendly bumps at STO's site. I've been tring to return the favor but you guys seem to have a pretty good handle on keeping your post bumped =P
Back to top Go down
Admiral Webster
Fleet Admiral
Admiral Webster

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Fleet Embassy   The 3rd Fleet Embassy EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:46 am

I was on my way to my office and thought I would stop by the 3rd Fleet Embassy to see if anybody was home. Smile
Back to top Go down
Crystal Dayra
Ambassador
Crystal Dayra

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Fleet Embassy   The 3rd Fleet Embassy EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:51 pm

Greetings, thought i stop by and see how our friends at the 44th are doing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Fleet Embassy   The 3rd Fleet Embassy EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:00 pm

Thanks for stopping by. It's always great to see our allies visit. I heard that your fleet has opened a French division. I think that's great.

As an update for the 44th, we are currently working on a new website with better capabilities and support. We'll let you know when it's completed.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Dayra
Ambassador
Crystal Dayra

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Fleet Embassy   The 3rd Fleet Embassy EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:47 pm

Latinumbar wrote:
Thanks for stopping by. It's always great to see our allies visit. I heard that your fleet has opened a French division. I think that's great.

As an update for the 44th, we are currently working on a new website with better capabilities and support. We'll let you know when it's completed.

Aye your correct we are in the process of opening a French Division. We're currently reviewing applicants for the Division CO and are looking forward to opening full blown recruitement in that Division. Among other changes to our website we've desided to host some independent Star Trek Simms / SRP's at our site aswell, we've even split them off into their own forums to give them more privacy and features.

If any of your members are interested is playing some Star Trek: Elite Force RPG-X they should check out our hosted sims. Membership to 3rdfleet is not required for participation! All the simms are 100% independent and we host the groups because a quite a few of our members and even a good deal of our admiralty enjoy participating in them. ATM we host ST:Voyager a simm based off the fabled second voyage to the delta quadrant and ST: Asteriod Field a simm set in a civalian base in the middle of an asteriod field. We're also looking to expand our hosting to new simms aswell so if anyone of your members that knows a simm of any type looking for hosting they should check us out aswell.

Yep I also knowtised that your web address of www.44thfleet.co.cc seemed to be no-longer functioning, so I hope that has to do with your site "upgrading". If there is anything I can do to assist you in your move or rebuilding of a new site please let me know. I might not directly be able to assist you but we have a full staff of talented professionals any i'm sure one of them could lend a hand if your in need =). So Feel free to ask for anything you might require because I'd be happy to lend a hand

Hosted Simms
http://Hosted.3rdfleet.com/forums

3rd Fleet
Http://www.3rdfleet.com/forum
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Fleet Embassy   The 3rd Fleet Embassy EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:50 pm

Thank you, Admiral. Your offer is most kind. We shall definitely keep it mind when it comes to RP/simming.
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Ambassador
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Fleet Embassy   The 3rd Fleet Embassy EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:15 pm

Now I am here too Smile

*waves*
Back to top Go down
http://3rdfleet.com
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Fleet Embassy   The 3rd Fleet Embassy EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:20 pm

Nikki wrote:
Now I am here too Smile

*waves*

It's good to see you, Commander. Make yourself at home. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dondead
Vice Admiral
Dondead

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Fleet Embassy   The 3rd Fleet Embassy EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:02 am

Hey neighbor, welcome to our humble establishment. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://supersly.hyves.nl/blog/13214728/Social_Decay/mxYk/
Crystal Dayra
Ambassador
Crystal Dayra

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Fleet Embassy   The 3rd Fleet Embassy EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:22 pm

Figured I'd stop by and see how you were coming on your new website. Ahh yes it seems my partner in crime Nikki has checked in aswell =) she's our German Diplomatic Ambassador but as with every other position at our fleet, we all tend to help each other out
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Fleet Embassy   The 3rd Fleet Embassy EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:38 pm

Greetings, Admiral. This is actually not our new website. It is still under construction. But I can give you a sneak peak. I'll send you a PM with the link. Please bear in mind that it is still a work in progress. Admiral Intrepid has been burning the midnight oil on it.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Dayra
Ambassador
Crystal Dayra

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Fleet Embassy   The 3rd Fleet Embassy EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:29 pm

most excellent i'm likeing it better and better every time i'm come back to check on progress.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Webster
Fleet Admiral
Admiral Webster

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Fleet Embassy   The 3rd Fleet Embassy EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:37 am

Welcome back ambassador....
Back to top Go down
Crystal Dayra
Ambassador
Crystal Dayra

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Fleet Embassy   The 3rd Fleet Embassy EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:22 am

figured i'd stop by here agian to thank you and all your generous members who keep bumping our thread at STO.com I'm only sorry that I don't have the free time to return the favor as often as you grant it to us =)

I do hope your website crafting process is going well and soon to release. we've also been knee deep in test and content generation to prep the launch of our new website / forums upgrade to Vbulletin 4.0 CMS suite. we hope to launch the upgrade around Xmas time and hope that you and your members stop by to check out all the shiny new bells and whistles.
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Fleet Embassy   The 3rd Fleet Embassy EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:24 am

Hey, glad you stopped by.

I was just about come notify you guys.

I just set up your new embassy at our new site:

www.44thfleet.com

Come take a look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Fleet Embassy   The 3rd Fleet Embassy Empty

Back to top Go down

The 3rd Fleet Embassy
Page 1 of 1