44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you reading, watching etc in ST?

Go down 
+10
Jack_Sparrow
Shadowfox1701
Lexor90
Admiral Webster
guinness
BrelTurrin
chickenbranches
Kugis Borgir
Latinumbar
JohnLeaf
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:07 pm

Dietskittles wrote:
Kugis Borgir wrote:
After I get some work and laundry done today, I plan to watch a Trek marathon of my own design since I haven't watched any Trek in a while, with the exception of the latest movie. I figure two episodes each (one from an early season, the other from a later season) from TNG, DS9, Voy and maybe TOS ought to satiate my Trek addiction for a while. Razz

That's quite a fix there!

Try not not to overdose! Razz

Don't worry, I have some sword and sorcery video games standing-by in the event of an OD. lol I figure that's the opposite of a si-fi television program, or at least close enough, right?
Back to top Go down
Dietskittles

Dietskittles

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:19 pm

Kugis Borgir wrote:

Don't worry, I have some sword and sorcery video games standing-by in the event of an OD. lol I figure that's the opposite of a si-fi television program, or at least close enough, right?

Lol, totally! Don't forget to throw some Zelda in there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sealy

sealy

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:13 am

I watch TNG and DS:9 whenever they're on TV. I have seen every episode of both multiple times and even have all of TNG on my computer. I've seen some of the original series and all of Voyager as well, but I'm not a huge fan. Never seen an episode of Enterprise.
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:27 am

sealy wrote:
I watch TNG and DS:9 whenever they're on TV. I have seen every episode of both multiple times and even have all of TNG on my computer. I've seen some of the original series and all of Voyager as well, but I'm not a huge fan. Never seen an episode of Enterprise.

I think Enterprise is better than most people give it credit for, but I also think that for each season it was on, it went downhill significantly; other than some episodes in the later seasons of Enterprise, I'm down with all Trek! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cross82

Cross82

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:31 am

I been watching the old TOS over Netflexs stream.
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:33 am

Cross82 wrote:

*raises one eyebrow*
Fascinating...

(or perhaps more appropriately)
Damn it, Jim, I'm a doctor not a VCR!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Cross82

Cross82

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:39 am

Kugis Borgir wrote:
Cross82 wrote:

*raises one eyebrow*
Fascinating...

(or perhaps more appropriately)
Damn it, Jim, I'm a doctor not a VCR!

lol!

hahahaha. Its the HD remastered one too(the yellow box) looks sexy on my tv I love you
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:40 am

I plan to watch What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 3 Darmok08 shortly. Very Happy

EDIT: Also, at some point I plan to make this image into a bumper sticker. lol
Back to top Go down
Dietskittles

Dietskittles

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 11:52 pm

LOL Kugis, when you do, I totally want one.

I'll give you a bag of skittles for it! Razz
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:45 am

Dietskittles wrote:
LOL Kugis, when you do, I totally want one.

I'll give you a bag of skittles for it! Razz

Temba, his arms wide!
lol
(If your not familiar with the episode, it's season 5 episode 2, check it out and this post/the last one will make sense. heh)
Back to top Go down
Dietskittles

Dietskittles

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:57 am

Kugis Borgir wrote:

Temba, his arms wide!
lol
(If your not familiar with the episode, it's season 5 episode 2, check it out and this post/the last one will make sense. heh)

I'll try! If I can find it..
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:27 am

Dietskittles wrote:
Kugis Borgir wrote:

Temba, his arms wide!
lol

I'll try! If I can find it..

I actually started a thread a little while back that's somewhere in page 2 of the General Discussions devoted specifically to links to watch Star Trek via streaming video (like youtube) for free. Check it out and give it a bump if you like the links.

EDIT: Also, I forgot to say something before, but if you hadn't guessed by Patrick Stewart's bald head in the image, the series is Next Generation. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you reading, watching etc in ST?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3