44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you reading, watching etc in ST?

Go down 
+10
Jack_Sparrow
Shadowfox1701
Lexor90
Admiral Webster
guinness
BrelTurrin
chickenbranches
Kugis Borgir
Latinumbar
JohnLeaf
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JohnLeaf

JohnLeaf

What are you reading, watching etc in ST? Empty
PostSubject: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:45 am

Just post how far you are, what you are currently reading, etc.
I'm on the first 10 eps of TNG and i'm Currently reading the First Strike books and the Q Continuum.

-Ensign John
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:14 am

Keep in mind that the books are not considered part of Star Trek 'Canon'. They are not generally accepted as truth in the Star Trek Universe. The TV series, and the motion pictures ARE generally considered canon. The makers of STO also see it that way. All their developers are required to watch ALL the episodes in order to the keep the game 'Trek'. They've said that the books will be used mainly for inspiration.

In any case, I've seen all of the original series (TOS) multiple times. I've seen all the next generation (TNG) multiiple times. I've seen all of Voyager, and all of seasons 4-7 of DS9 multiple times, and most of seasons 1-3. I have season 3 DVD on order so I can fill in the gaps. I've seen most of season 1 of Enterprise, but didn't really get into the rest of it. Seen all the movies.

Right now, am just watching a few of my favorite episodes of TNG while I feed the kid.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions regarding any of the episodes. I can't say I'll be able to answer any question, but there are some quite knowledgeable people here on the boards.
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:20 am

Best of both worlds, part II (TNG)

tonight.
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:08 am

What I'm going to be watching tonight:

DS9:

• Season 5 Episode 14: In Purgatory's Shadow
  • Season 5 Episode 15: By Inferno's Light
and maybe some TNG What are you reading, watching etc in ST? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:15 am

Kugis Borgir wrote:
What I'm going to be watching tonight:

DS9:

• Season 5 Episode 14: In Purgatory's Shadow
  • Season 5 Episode 15: By Inferno's Light
and maybe some TNG What are you reading, watching etc in ST? Icon_biggrin

Love those episodes.
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:14 am

Reunion (TNG)
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:04 am

Now don't get me wrong, I love TOS, but recently I've been watching season one (as I have yet to see more than a handful of TOS episodes (most of the ones I've seen (until I got the whole series) have been on TV and completely out of order, bleh), but I've seen movies I-VI countless times) before I got to sleep, and I gotta say, it makes a great sedative. lol!

EDIT: Please forgive the parenthetical sentence structure, I think that's my inner programmer going nuts over all the networking stuff I've been doing recently, heh.
Back to top Go down
JohnLeaf

JohnLeaf

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:02 pm

it's amazing how Kirk gets the girl EVERY SINGLE EPISODE. Spock gets the girl about 2-3 times, twice he was basically drugged and once he did not love her back because he was not drugged...

EDIT- anyone else gonna ever join the conference room?
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:47 am

KKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is what I'm watching right now.
Back to top Go down
JohnLeaf

JohnLeaf

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:49 am

still need to watch the movie of that (how he screws up on the planet he goes to).
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:07 am

Season 3 of DS9 has arrived. Disc 1 going in now.
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:11 am

Kugis Borgir wrote:
KKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is what I'm watching right now.

I spit my last breath... at thee
Back to top Go down
chickenbranches

chickenbranches

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:50 pm

I am currently going through the whole series of voyager. I am currently somewhere near the middle of season 3 and I watch about 4 episodes each day. Fun to remember the days when it first came out.
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:02 pm

chickenbranches wrote:
I am currently going through the whole series of voyager. I am currently somewhere near the middle of season 3 and I watch about 4 episodes each day. Fun to remember the days when it first came out.

Wow, that's a lot each day. You'll be done with the season in like a week or less. What are you going to do after that?

EDIT: Nevermind. I forgot there are like 4 more seasons. For some reason, I was thinking TOS.
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 6:32 pm

I think I'm going to finish off TOS season 1 tonight since I'm on episode 20-something now and don't have to do anything tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
JohnLeaf

JohnLeaf

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 6:37 pm

Latinumbar wrote:
chickenbranches wrote:

Wow, that's a lot each day. You'll be done with the season in like a week or less. What are you going to do after that?

EDIT: Nevermind. I forgot there are like 4 more seasons. For some reason, I was thinking TOS.
WAIT.... That's a lot? I watch about 6-10 episodes of my favourite shows per day. When I was on ToS I was watching something like 10 a day (when i did watch).
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:59 am

Die is cast - DS9 season 3
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:33 am

Latinumbar wrote:
Die is cast - DS9 season 3

That is an awesome episode.
Back to top Go down
BrelTurrin

BrelTurrin

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:37 pm

So far today I've watched S3E15 Yesterday's Enterprise and S7E15 Lower Decks... might cap it all off with some best of both worlds, not sure if I have time though. All TNG by the way.
Back to top Go down
chickenbranches

chickenbranches

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:53 pm

I'm about to watch "prey" in Voyager. One of the episodes about the hirogen(hunters). Season 4 not sure which episode number. Then another 4 episodes later tonight, voyager FTW! Smile
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:15 pm

BrelTurrin wrote:
So far today I've watched S3E15 Yesterday's Enterprise and S7E15 Lower Decks... might cap it all off with some best of both worlds, not sure if I have time though. All TNG by the way.

Just saw those a few weeks ago.

"Incorrect strategy... number One"
Back to top Go down
guinness

guinness

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:08 pm

I just finished reading the destiny trilogy which had all series characters in it book and tv show,

Right now listening to Spock vs Q.
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:09 am

The Adversary. DS9 season 3
Back to top Go down
Admiral Webster
Fleet Admiral
Admiral Webster

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:50 am

Just finished watching "The Die is Cast" Season 3 DS9

That Tal Shi Yar/Obsidian Order fleet didn't stand a chance... Razz
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:51 am

Broke out my very old ST Armada II game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you reading, watching etc in ST?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next