44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy Empty
PostSubject: Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy   Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:01 pm

This embassy is now open. Though we are Federation aligned, we are open to dialogue with other factions.
Back to top Go down
S_Task
Ambassador
S_Task

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy   Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:04 pm

Thank you for having me here
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy   Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:08 pm

Welcome Ambassador. Please make yourself at home.

How can we be of service?
Back to top Go down
S_Task
Ambassador
S_Task

PostSubject: Alliances   Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:21 pm

start off with a non-aggression pact or a Trade Pact will this help both of our fleet's
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy   Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:45 pm

I agree that a non-aggression pact would be mutually beneficial in PVE environments. But I am curious as to which type of ships your fleet will be using at launch. I am sure that Cryptic will eventually have a playable Romulan faction in the game, but I believe initially it is just Klingon or Federation.
Back to top Go down
S_Task
Ambassador
S_Task

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy   Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:48 pm

we will have Federation
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy   Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:58 pm

Interesting. I can't wait to take a look at your ship and crew.

In any case, how about the following:

Quote :
Our respective fleets agree to a non-aggression pact where neither parties will harm nor threaten to harm one another. This pact will be in force until such time that a full Romulan faction is launched within STO.

I added that second part not because we want to break the agreement when your fleet goes "Romulan", but rather so that both fleets have options when you do get your own faction. Our fleet will almost certainly want to maintain friendship, but this gives your fleet some flexibility at that time.
Back to top Go down
S_Task
Ambassador
S_Task

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy   Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:01 pm

That sounds good to us even when we do get our own faction as Roulan we will keep and maintain friendship. with your fleet
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy   Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:05 pm

Excellent. We consider this agreement signed. What did you have in mind for a trade aggreement?
Back to top Go down
S_Task
Ambassador
S_Task

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy   Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:16 pm

To let you know I'm the Assistant Ambassador to the (IRF) My Ambassador is here know
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy   Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:20 pm

Well, don't stand out there in the cold. Come on in.
Back to top Go down
Dhiemm
Ambassador
Dhiemm

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy   Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:26 pm

Jolan'tru Latinumbar and S_Task I'm here.
Back to top Go down
S_Task
Ambassador
S_Task

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy   Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:28 pm

good you made it in out of the cold
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy   Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:31 pm

Welcome Ambassadors.
Back to top Go down
S_Task
Ambassador
S_Task

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy   Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:34 pm

Thank you for having use here
Back to top Go down
Dhiemm
Ambassador
Dhiemm

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy   Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:34 pm

Latinumbar wrote:
Welcome Ambassadors.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy   Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:38 pm

Ambassador Dhiemm. I trust you are satisfied with the agreement thus far. Was there anything else you would like to discuss?
Back to top Go down
Dhiemm
Ambassador
Dhiemm

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy   Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:46 pm

Latinumbar wrote:
Excellent. We consider this agreement signed. What did you have in mind for a trade agreement?

A trade agreement will help both our Fleets with supplies such as Mrdical and so forth.
We still have some time be for the game is out to talk.
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy   Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:52 pm

How about the following:

Quote :
Trade Pact Signatories agree to exchange resources and/or trade locations with each other for improved Fleet cooperation and profit. Trade Pact Signatories may also, at their sole discretion, invite each other to activities involved in resource gathering. This may include, but is not limited to, "raids" for the primary purpose of resource gathering, mining activities, or exploration activities for the purpose of resource gathering. The Signatories, however, are under no obligation to accept said invitation. The "spoils" of said joint activities shall be divided in proportion to the percentage of participants from each Signatory, unless otherwise agreed to prior to said activity. This agreement will remain in effect until such time that a "Romulan" faction is officially launched.
Back to top Go down
Dhiemm
Ambassador
Dhiemm

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy   Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:10 pm

That sounds good my friend.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Webster
Fleet Admiral
Admiral Webster

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy   Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:39 pm

I see Admiral Latinumbar is on top of things...

Welcome to the 44th Fleet embassy Ambassadors, make yourself at home.
Back to top Go down
Dhiemm
Ambassador
Dhiemm

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy   Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:45 pm

Jolan'tru Admiral Webster thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy   Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy Empty

Back to top Go down

Imperial Romulan Fleet Embassy
Page 1 of 1