44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Combat division

Go down 
+4
offcaboose
Desmond2411
Vampyre
Kuzhito
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuzhito

Kuzhito

Application for Combat division Empty
PostSubject: Application for Combat division   Application for Combat division EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:56 am

Hello everyone, my STO forum name is the same as this one. I have lots of experience playing wow, mainly focusing on pvp but i have alot of pve experience as well. Ive decided to apply to the 44th fleet because by the looks of it the forum is already active with lots of members and the groundwork for a strong organized command structure has already been layed out, despite the game being months away. Joining a guild like this is the best way to get a headstart when the game is finally released both in-game and with having a broader knowledge before the game hits the shelves. I would be interested in joining the combat division.

- Kuzhito
Back to top Go down
Vampyre

Vampyre

PostSubject: Re: Application for Combat division   Application for Combat division EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:08 am

Hello, Welcome to the Mighty 44th from the combat Divison. A little early but welcom any ways Razz
Back to top Go down
Desmond2411

Desmond2411

PostSubject: Welcome!   Application for Combat division EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:12 am

Hello!! Welcome to the Mighty 44th!! The combat division will be proud to have you!!
Back to top Go down
offcaboose

offcaboose

PostSubject: Re: Application for Combat division   Application for Combat division EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:30 am

Watch he will be in Bravo Fleet like me :p

but yeah welcome lol
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: Application for Combat division   Application for Combat division EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:35 am

Kuzhito wrote:
Hello everyone, my STO forum name is the same as this one. I have lots of experience playing wow, mainly focusing on pvp but i have alot of pve experience as well. Ive decided to apply to the 44th fleet because by the looks of it the forum is already active with lots of members and the groundwork for a strong organized command structure has already been layed out, despite the game being months away. Joining a guild like this is the best way to get a headstart when the game is finally released both in-game and with having a broader knowledge before the game hits the shelves. I would be interested in joining the combat division.

- Kuzhito

Greetings Kuzhito.

We are honored to have you join our ranks! I hereby officially welcome you to the fleet, and assign you as Ensign in Alpha Squad.

Just some housekeeping items:
1) You can download your avatar under 'profile' and then 'avatar'. Look in the gallery. Your avatar is the red one with the single gold pip (first one in the last row). You can copy this into your STO (star trek online) forum avatar too.

2) Because STO has not launched yet, promotions in rank will be based on activity on the STO forums, activity in recruting, and activity here on our forums. We do expect members to have at least a minimum amount of activity in order to be kept on the fleet roster. We like to keep our STO forum thread bumped to the first page to maintain visibility, so posting there will be helpful too. Please use the existing link, and do not start a new thread over there. Here's the link.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=25638

3) We have an RP (role-playing) forum, but this is optional.

4) There is an "introduce yourself" thread in the "Fleet Tactics" forum (which you should have access to momentarily). Tell us a little about yourself. This area of the website is visible only to members of the 44th. Please include your real first name, what time zone you are located in, and anything else you would like to add.

If you have any questions about the fleet, the game, or Star Trek in general, just post it on our forums here or at the STO forums. Or, you can PM me if you like.

Once again, welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Durgan

Durgan

PostSubject: Re: Application for Combat division   Application for Combat division EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:36 am

Welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: Application for Combat division   Application for Combat division EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:41 am

offcaboose wrote:
Watch he will be in Bravo Fleet like me :p

but yeah welcome lol

Do you guys know each other? I can switch you if you like.
Back to top Go down
BrelTurrin

BrelTurrin

PostSubject: Re: Application for Combat division   Application for Combat division EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:49 am

Welcome to the 44th! With all these combat folks i'm gonna have a lotta healin' to do Smile
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: Application for Combat division   Application for Combat division EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:04 pm

Welcome to the fleet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Combat division   Application for Combat division Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for Combat division
Page 1 of 1