44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fleet management info.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

Fleet management info. Empty
PostSubject: Fleet management info.   Fleet management info. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:52 pm

From today's released interview with TTH:

Quote :
Ten Ton Hammer: Let’s talk a little about the Fleet Management tool. Can players assign different and custom ranks to fleet members?

Craig: For the most part our fleets have all the basic things that you would expect, like banks, being able to add ranks, do calendars. In addition to that you’ll be able to define your fleet uniforms. So for the different ranks you can assign different uniforms. You can define the fleet logo that shows up on your ship in addition to the normal guild features.

Ten Ton Hammer: Is there a field for comments and notes in the fleet tool?

Amy: In the current design, not for everyone right now, but if you are an officer you can put in news or a message of the day; things like that that your other fleet members will see.

Full interview is here:
http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/77082
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox1701

Shadowfox1701

PostSubject: Re: Fleet management info.   Fleet management info. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:05 pm

from what i read in the interview it looks like they are putting a lot of effort into their UI. Also I agree with their decision to leave VOIP to third parties. I myself never really used the in game VOIP of either Eve or WoW. if i was in a party i was either using the party chat or Vent. If i was in a raid Vent was mandatory. I'm sure they will have similar type of chat channels in STO. Looking for group appears to be very innovative to me as I've never seen something like that done before, or if i had i was not aware of it. overall the interview just makes me want to get in there and start pressing buttons lol.
Back to top Go down
asrock

asrock

PostSubject: Re: Fleet management info.   Fleet management info. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:50 pm

Never did like in game voice much prefer vent or TS
Back to top Go down
http://cgcomputerz.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fleet management info.   Fleet management info. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fleet management info.
Page 1 of 1