44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some new Fleet info from STO

Go down 
+7
Kudach
Dietskittles
AlphaSquirrel
Kugis Borgir
Krulle
Dondead
BrelTurrin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
BrelTurrin

BrelTurrin

Some new Fleet info from STO Empty
PostSubject: Some new Fleet info from STO   Some new Fleet info from STO EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:39 pm

Ten Ton Hammer: Let’s talk a little about the Fleet Management tool. Can players assign different and custom ranks to fleet members?

Craig: For the most part our fleets have all the basic things that you would expect, like banks, being able to add ranks, do calendars. In addition to that you’ll be able to define your fleet uniforms. So for the different ranks you can assign different uniforms. You can define the fleet logo that shows up on your ship in addition to the normal guild features.

Better make us some sweet uniforms!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dondead
Vice Admiral
Dondead

PostSubject: Re: Some new Fleet info from STO   Some new Fleet info from STO EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:02 am

BrelTurrin wrote:
Better make us some sweet uniforms!!!!!
Something black I hope! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://supersly.hyves.nl/blog/13214728/Social_Decay/mxYk/
Krulle

Krulle

PostSubject: Re: Some new Fleet info from STO   Some new Fleet info from STO EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:54 am

nice this is stuff I like to hear about.
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: Some new Fleet info from STO   Some new Fleet info from STO EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:22 pm

I'm glad to hear that there will be more customization available than I originally anticipated. I mean, honestly, the term uniform doesn't imply a lot of customization and we all knew right from the beginning that most factions in STO would be wearing uniforms.
Back to top Go down
AlphaSquirrel

AlphaSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Some new Fleet info from STO   Some new Fleet info from STO EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:13 am

Fleet logos visible on ship?! Fleet uniforms?! *geeksqueal

I can't wait to see what we'll have, although I hope members will get some say/vote in the process. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dietskittles

Dietskittles

PostSubject: Re: Some new Fleet info from STO   Some new Fleet info from STO EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:30 am

Thats totally awesome!!! Cutomisable uniforms, fleet logos on ships, that just made my day. (Which is actually kinda sad...)

One more thing to look forward to!
Back to top Go down
Kudach

Kudach

PostSubject: Re: Some new Fleet info from STO   Some new Fleet info from STO EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:32 am

Sweet that should be a pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Jack_Sparrow

Jack_Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Some new Fleet info from STO   Some new Fleet info from STO EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 7:19 am

Erm...
Where's that pirate flag !? pirat
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox1701

Shadowfox1701

PostSubject: Re: Some new Fleet info from STO   Some new Fleet info from STO EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:53 pm

I wonder if we can decide where to put the fleet logo on our vessels. Cause if i have my way it will be placed forward center on the dorsal and ventral hulls of my saucer section so the enemies know who owned them.
Quote of the week:"Don't run! You'll just die tired!" ~ Klingon taunt from SFC2: EaW
Back to top Go down
Durgan

Durgan

PostSubject: Re: Some new Fleet info from STO   Some new Fleet info from STO EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:50 pm

Thats cool i just hope i can paint my ship orange I love orange.
Back to top Go down
Dietskittles

Dietskittles

PostSubject: Re: Some new Fleet info from STO   Some new Fleet info from STO EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:38 am

Shadowfox1701 wrote:
I wonder if we can decide where to put the fleet logo on our vessels. Cause if i have my way it will be placed forward center on the dorsal and ventral hulls of my saucer section so the enemies know who owned them.
Quote of the week:"Don't run! You'll just die tired!" ~ Klingon taunt from SFC2: EaW

LOL I love that quote! Or they'll know exactly who they just owned...
Back to top Go down
Shahn

Shahn

PostSubject: Re: Some new Fleet info from STO   Some new Fleet info from STO EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:25 am

lol i love that quote to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some new Fleet info from STO   Some new Fleet info from STO Empty

Back to top Go down

Some new Fleet info from STO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
44th Fleet :: Fleet Command :: General Discussions-
Jump to: