44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Release Date

Go down 
+7
JohnLeaf
Krulle
BrelTurrin
Kugis Borgir
Lexor90
Latinumbar
Intrepid
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Intrepid
Admiral
Intrepid

Official Release Date Empty
PostSubject: Official Release Date   Official Release Date EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:33 pm

02/02/2010

Gamespot was right Razz

http://www.startrekonline.com/
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: Official Release Date   Official Release Date EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:35 pm

Let the countdown begin.

Do you think there will be a download version which would be cheaper?
Back to top Go down
Lexor90

Lexor90

PostSubject: Re: Official Release Date   Official Release Date EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:07 pm

Doubt it would be cheaper if it was on a download but it will probably be off of Steam like CO
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: Official Release Date   Official Release Date EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:21 pm

Hmmm. That doesn't leave much time for open beta. Wonder if there will even be one.
Back to top Go down
Lexor90

Lexor90

PostSubject: Re: Official Release Date   Official Release Date EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:48 pm

They will probably save it for the last month or so to fine tune. Just hope they aren't cutting themselves short with a February release date. Though they said they are going to have updates soon after the release. We will see.
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: Official Release Date   Official Release Date EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:57 pm

ZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMG!!!!!!!!

I'm just a little excited by this news if anyone hadn't guessed. Razz
Back to top Go down
BrelTurrin

BrelTurrin

PostSubject: Re: Official Release Date   Official Release Date EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:48 pm

YAY! I've been trolling the STO forums all day on my iPhone waiting for some sort of announcement, was so glad this was it. Although an even better announcement would have been my beta key sitting in my inbox. Unforunately that didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Krulle

Krulle

PostSubject: Re: Official Release Date   Official Release Date EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:36 am

this is great news! now if only cryptic would give me the closed beta invite they tricked me into purchasing!
Back to top Go down
Intrepid
Admiral
Intrepid

PostSubject: Re: Official Release Date   Official Release Date EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:41 pm

Looks like they got a new website too. It looks really nice actually and the boxart cover is revealed! Ohh im so excited it seems like everyday this game is finally becoming a reality.
http://www.startrekonline.com/splash?redir=frontpage
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: Official Release Date   Official Release Date EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:41 am

They have a new trailer too.
Back to top Go down
Lexor90

Lexor90

PostSubject: Re: Official Release Date   Official Release Date EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 5:11 pm

Yea I looked at the new STO site and it definately is an improvement. That trailer was a nice touch too.
Back to top Go down
JohnLeaf

JohnLeaf

PostSubject: Re: Official Release Date   Official Release Date EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:05 pm

Is the pre-order JUST for the disk or is it also like a 1 month membership, or 3 month etc?
Back to top Go down
Lexor90

Lexor90

PostSubject: Re: Official Release Date   Official Release Date EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:44 pm

Well a die cast comm badge could be worth the CE version alone.
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: Official Release Date   Official Release Date EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:52 pm

Lexor90 wrote:
Well a die cast comm badge could be worth the CE version alone.

I've been thinking about it, the art book is a nice perk too... I guess it's just going to depend on how much cash I have handy when the time to preorder rolls around, heh. Also, as for the new website, it's about damn time. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jack_Sparrow

Jack_Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Official Release Date   Official Release Date EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:00 am

I can't wait anymore.
ARGHHHHHH.. lol!
Back to top Go down
chickenbranches

chickenbranches

PostSubject: Re: Official Release Date   Official Release Date EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:11 pm

I cant wait to take advantage of the CE preorder advantage of starting a couple days early muahahhaha!!!! I Cant Wait!!
Back to top Go down
asrock

asrock

PostSubject: Re: Official Release Date   Official Release Date EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:07 pm

Just a side note, I just tried preordering from amazon.com, and even had overnight shipping, it should an expected delievery date of 02/05/2010. affraid
Having never purchased from amazon for a preorder I did not trust them when they already showed a delivery date 3 days from the release date, so I cancelled my order and went to game stop and choose to pick up from the store.
Back to top Go down
http://cgcomputerz.com
guinness

guinness

PostSubject: Re: Official Release Date   Official Release Date EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:46 pm

Dont forget, with the headstart they give you a couple days grace to input retail key. Takes shipping out the equation unless over seas
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: Official Release Date   Official Release Date EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:21 am

asrock wrote:
Just a side note, I just tried preordering from amazon.com, and even had overnight shipping, it should an expected delievery date of 02/05/2010. affraid
Having never purchased from amazon for a preorder I did not trust them when they already showed a delivery date 3 days from the release date, so I cancelled my order and went to game stop and choose to pick up from the store.

I pre-ordered Lich King from amazon and it didn't arrive until about ten days after launch with the free shipping option. Mad
My advice is to not get anything from amazon that's time-sensitive unless your willing to pay out the *** for shipping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Release Date   Official Release Date Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Release Date
Page 1 of 1