44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corregador position request - Sciences

Go down 
+2
Latinumbar
Corregador
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Corregador

Corregador

Corregador position request - Sciences Empty
PostSubject: Corregador position request - Sciences   Corregador position request - Sciences EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:49 pm

To Whom It May Concern:

Please accept my application to the Sciences division of the 44th Fleet. I believe my Starfleet record speaks for itself, but please include in your review process the following supplemental background information:

- I am an avid trekkie and am well versed in the details of the universe, especially TOS and TNG.
- I am a casual gamer, mostly FPSs, but am really looking forward to STO.
- I actually have a degree in science and work in the technology industry.
- In my spare time I am a novelist and an occaisional roleplayer.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like more information, or to set up an interview.

Kind Regards,
Ensign Corregador
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: Corregador position request - Sciences   Corregador position request - Sciences EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:51 pm

Greetings,

I wrote that last post in the poll as you were writing in this thread, LOL.

Anyway, we would be honored to have you join our ranks. I am the second officer of the fleet, and can offer you one of two positions. If you look at our fleet roster, we do not have a straight 'science' division (although we may form one down the line). Under the sciences, you have a choice between 'medical' or 'research and development'. Let me know which one you prefer.

-Latinum
Back to top Go down
Corregador

Corregador

PostSubject: Re: Corregador position request - Sciences   Corregador position request - Sciences EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:56 pm

I believe research and development would suit my skills and interests.

Regards,
Ensign Corregador
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: Corregador position request - Sciences   Corregador position request - Sciences EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:10 pm

That sounds great!

You are hereby by assigned to our research and development division with a rank of Ensign.

Welcome aboard!!!

Just a few housekeeping items:

You can upload your avatar under 'profile', and then clicking on 'avatar'. Then click on the gallery. You can use the same avatar on the STO forums as well. BTW, do you go by the same handle in the STO forums?

In regards to promotions, it will be based on activity on the STO forums and here - at least until STO finally launches. We encourage you to stay active on the STO boards in order to recruit more members, and to keep our thread bumped to the top as much as we can. We have an RP thread, but this is optional and does not weigh in on promotion considerations.

Feel free to ask any other questions. You can always PM me.

I will be making an official announcement shortly.

Once again, Welcome aboard!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Intrepid
Admiral
Intrepid

PostSubject: Re: Corregador position request - Sciences   Corregador position request - Sciences EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:40 pm

Welcome!

I'm Admiral Intrepid and executive officer of the 44th. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact one of us here or through the PM system.

Intrepid
Back to top Go down
Corregador

Corregador

PostSubject: Re: Corregador position request - Sciences   Corregador position request - Sciences EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:42 pm

Thank you Admiral.

Latinumbar wrote:
BTW, do you go by the same handle in the STO forums?

I do.
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: Corregador position request - Sciences   Corregador position request - Sciences EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:34 pm

Welcome to the fleet, best of luck with the R&D department.
Back to top Go down
threeinone
Vice Admiral
threeinone

PostSubject: Re: Corregador position request - Sciences   Corregador position request - Sciences EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:16 am

welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Admiral Webster
Fleet Admiral
Admiral Webster

PostSubject: Re: Corregador position request - Sciences   Corregador position request - Sciences EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:21 am

Welcome to the mighty 44th.....

Admiral Webster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corregador position request - Sciences   Corregador position request - Sciences Empty

Back to top Go down

Corregador position request - Sciences
Page 1 of 1