44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Animated Series

Go down 
+5
offcaboose
AlphaSquirrel
Kugis Borgir
asrock
Nrrdboi
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Nrrdboi

Nrrdboi

The Animated Series Empty
PostSubject: The Animated Series   The Animated Series EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:54 pm

ok i have to ask...why hasnt anyone voted for this series? have they not seen it? think its crap? granted it was 70s animation and some of the colour choices are a little wonky...but its basically season 4 of TOS (although done in cartoon form) and 50 minute episode is crammed into half the time...just curious as to what others thought of the series

i for one enjoyed it saturday mornings watching on my B&W TV...my dad even watched it with me since he was a trekker himself...but i recently grabbed the DVD set of it granted its campy at times...but some good stories and good times

peace
Back to top Go down
asrock

asrock

PostSubject: Re: The Animated Series   The Animated Series EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:56 pm

Seen it never got into really myself
Back to top Go down
http://cgcomputerz.com
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: The Animated Series   The Animated Series EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:05 pm

I saw a few episodes on TV when I was like six or seven years old, but I haven't seen it since then. I liked what I saw at the time, although it's been a while and I don't remember it too well. I didn't vote for it because I've always liked TNG the best, but still thought the animated series was great.
Back to top Go down
AlphaSquirrel

AlphaSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: The Animated Series   The Animated Series EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:06 pm

I don't think it's terrible but it definitely isn't the best series imo. Isn't that what the poll was asking?
Back to top Go down
Nrrdboi

Nrrdboi

PostSubject: Re: The Animated Series   The Animated Series EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:12 pm

yes that is what its asking...but i feel the series gets no love from the ST community...lol...i mean it had everybody but Chekov doing voices (although he was replaced by some squid type dude...lol) walter did write an episode for the show tho

o well...i guess i was just seeing what everyone thought of it...no worries
Back to top Go down
offcaboose

offcaboose

PostSubject: Re: The Animated Series   The Animated Series EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:23 pm

Nrrdboi welcome to the fleet

and i would reccomend heading over to fleet recruitment and posting in there. Please read the sticky of how to apply first.
Back to top Go down
Jack_Sparrow

Jack_Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Animated Series   The Animated Series EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:48 pm

asrock wrote:

My words exactly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dondead
Vice Admiral
Dondead

PostSubject: Re: The Animated Series   The Animated Series EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:52 pm

Sadly I’ve never seen it...
I do however wish to see it someday. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://supersly.hyves.nl/blog/13214728/Social_Decay/mxYk/
AlphaSquirrel

AlphaSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: The Animated Series   The Animated Series EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:14 am

Dondead wrote:
Sadly I’ve never seen it...
I do however wish to see it someday. Smile

$14 at walmart if you don't mind spending the cash. I would say it is worth it just to keep your trek collection complete if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Shahn

Shahn

PostSubject: Re: The Animated Series   The Animated Series EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:19 am

Jack_Sparrow wrote:
asrock wrote:

My words exactly. Smile

Hey there my words!! lol!
Back to top Go down
BrelTurrin

BrelTurrin

PostSubject: Re: The Animated Series   The Animated Series EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:20 am

Hmmm never really thought about checking out the animated series. Maybe ill watch some of it. By the way, why didn't walter voice chekov? The rest of them are in it, right?
Back to top Go down
Nrrdboi

Nrrdboi

PostSubject: Re: The Animated Series   The Animated Series EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:52 am

yes the rest of them are in it...Chekov sadly was replaced by a multi-armed orangish type alien...lol... Erix was its name...although Walter Koenig did write an episode for the series as i stated earlier
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: The Animated Series   The Animated Series EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:36 pm

Walter is also pretty notorious for not liking Star Trek. I suspect the grudge is either based on money or not getting enough time/lines on-screen. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Animated Series   The Animated Series Empty

Back to top Go down

The Animated Series
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
44th Fleet :: Fleet Command :: General Discussions-
Jump to: