44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admiral Cross's last log.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cross82

Cross82

Admiral Cross's last log. Empty
PostSubject: Admiral Cross's last log.   Admiral Cross's last log. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:59 am

Admiral Cross's last log

Do to the fact I been breaking Star Fleets rules left and I right they are stripping me of my Admiral rank, Guess I did to much reading about Admiral Kirk. This on going war with the Klingons and we are not attacking them like we should be! Blah to all this peace talk, we don't need words at this time. Combo that with a risk of the Borg attacking us just makes things harder.

I'm not sure what rank they are going to put me back at tho sadly. One a good note they did let me pick a ship to have and I picked the Constitution. I know she is an old old ship but in the right hands she can be as good a battleship! She just needs a good refitting. I got to keep a few key members of my crew as well so things are not as bad as they make look I guess. I have been sent to the 44th Fleet at Star Base 817. Its going to be a little odd to be one not giving orders to a fleet but I feel I can still be of help with so many years of battle under my belt.

This is Admiral Cross logging off for the last time under this rank.
Back to top Go down

Admiral Cross's last log.
Page 1 of 1