44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TARGET $1 Preorder Box

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
guinness

guinness

TARGET $1 Preorder Box Empty
PostSubject: TARGET $1 Preorder Box   TARGET $1 Preorder Box EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:10 pm

Includes

Beta Invite
2 day headstart
$5 coupon off game

and

TR-116 Carbine Phaser Rifle

which can

The TR-116 Ohaser Rifle is a developemental projectile weapon. This unique design has been modified with a micro transporter, which allows the user to fire without line of site to their target, bypassing barriers and obstacles.
Back to top Go down
Jack_Sparrow

Jack_Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: TARGET $1 Preorder Box   TARGET $1 Preorder Box EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:36 pm

10 bottles of rum and 1 old english sovereign from 16xx (of course not a ship). lol!
Back to top Go down
Dondead
Vice Admiral
Dondead

PostSubject: Re: TARGET $1 Preorder Box   TARGET $1 Preorder Box EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:04 pm

guinness wrote:
Includes

Beta Invite
2 day headstart
$5 coupon off game

and

TR-116 Carbine Phaser Rifle

which can

The TR-116 Ohaser Rifle is a developemental projectile weapon. This unique design has been modified with a micro transporter, which allows the user to fire without line of site to their target, bypassing barriers and obstacles.
Really cool, so what’s it cost? $5,-?

It would take at least a week to have a copy of the game shipped here though, from the US.
I'll most likely buy the game here, in the Netherlands.
But I am very curious to the cost!
If it’s not too much, I would like to get this just for the OBT key, and Rifle.

Please let me know! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://supersly.hyves.nl/blog/13214728/Social_Decay/mxYk/
guinness

guinness

PostSubject: Re: TARGET $1 Preorder Box   TARGET $1 Preorder Box EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:16 pm

Only 1 dollar for the box.
Back to top Go down
guinness

guinness

PostSubject: Re: TARGET $1 Preorder Box   TARGET $1 Preorder Box EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:21 pm

The TR-116 rifle is a hand-held rifle-type weapon, a projectile weapon developed by Starfleet Security for use in dampening fields or radiogenic environments where conventional energy weapons would be useless. The rifle fires a chemically propelled tritanium bullet. A working prototype of the weapon was developed, but Starfleet opted not to produce the weapon after the advent of the regenerative phaser. The TR-116 could be operated by both right and left-handed shooters.

In 2375, Science Officer Chu'lak used a TR-116 rifle to murder fellow Starfleet officers Hector Ilario, Greta Vanderweg, and Zim Brott aboard Deep Space 9. Chu'lak modified the rifle with a micro-transporter, which allowed him to beam the bullet into another room, only 8-9 centimeters from its target. An exographic targeting sensor allowed Chu'lak to scan through walls and target victims anywhere on the station from his quarters.

Lieutenant Ezri Dax later used a similarly modified rifle to stop Chu'lak. (DS9: "Field of Fire")
Back to top Go down
Dondead
Vice Admiral
Dondead

PostSubject: Re: TARGET $1 Preorder Box   TARGET $1 Preorder Box EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:22 pm

guinness wrote:
Only 1 dollar for the box.
Thats awesome, I would really like one!
If you want I can book a buck to your bank account. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dondead
Vice Admiral
Dondead

PostSubject: Re: TARGET $1 Preorder Box   TARGET $1 Preorder Box EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:24 pm

guinness wrote:
The TR-116 rifle is a hand-held rifle-type weapon, a projectile weapon developed by Starfleet Security for use in dampening fields or radiogenic environments where conventional energy weapons would be useless. The rifle fires a chemically propelled tritanium bullet. A working prototype of the weapon was developed, but Starfleet opted not to produce the weapon after the advent of the regenerative phaser. The TR-116 could be operated by both right and left-handed shooters.

In 2375, Science Officer Chu'lak used a TR-116 rifle to murder fellow Starfleet officers Hector Ilario, Greta Vanderweg, and Zim Brott aboard Deep Space 9. Chu'lak modified the rifle with a micro-transporter, which allowed him to beam the bullet into another room, only 8-9 centimeters from its target. An exographic targeting sensor allowed Chu'lak to scan through walls and target victims anywhere on the station from his quarters.

Lieutenant Ezri Dax later used a similarly modified rifle to stop Chu'lak. (DS9: "Field of Fire")
Ya I remember that episode. Very Happy
And after all this time, I remember the face of the guy committing the assassinations, just before he got shot. Razz
Back to top Go down
guinness

guinness

PostSubject: Re: TARGET $1 Preorder Box   TARGET $1 Preorder Box EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:32 pm

Usually we never put out the boxes just toss them out. Not enough shelf space. Ill see what I can grab tons of change on the bottom of my car. we can wory about the buck later. Just give me a day to find out what we have.
Back to top Go down
Dondead
Vice Admiral
Dondead

PostSubject: Re: TARGET $1 Preorder Box   TARGET $1 Preorder Box EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:34 pm

guinness wrote:
Usually we never put out the boxes just toss them out. Not enough shelf space. Ill see what I can grab tons of change on the bottom of my car. we can wory about the buck later. Just give me a day to find out what we have.
Awesome, thanks a bunch Matthew! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: TARGET $1 Preorder Box   TARGET $1 Preorder Box EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:57 am

Man, I really hope that the TR-116 isn't a Target-only item, I always thought that even though the TR-116 isn't as versatile as a phaser, but still a really cool weapon. I would love to use one of those in STO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TARGET $1 Preorder Box   TARGET $1 Preorder Box Empty

Back to top Go down

TARGET $1 Preorder Box
Page 1 of 1