44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Gear Inverview on Forums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

New Gear Inverview on Forums Empty
PostSubject: New Gear Inverview on Forums   New Gear Inverview on Forums EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:51 am

I caught this right as the topic appeared, reading it now.

http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/77337
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: New Gear Inverview on Forums   New Gear Inverview on Forums EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:55 pm

Good read.
Back to top Go down
Vampyre

Vampyre

PostSubject: Re: New Gear Inverview on Forums   New Gear Inverview on Forums EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:09 pm

scripted but a decent read. But again most MMO's do this "interview" thing with gamer sites. It keeps the players intrested yet they(cryptic) never seems to answer the full question.
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: New Gear Inverview on Forums   New Gear Inverview on Forums EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:20 pm

Well, it would interesting to see if the gear is tradable. I assume it will be. We'll probably need a fleet 'quartermaster' at some point assuming we're going to have a 'fleet cargo bay' of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Vampyre

Vampyre

PostSubject: Re: New Gear Inverview on Forums   New Gear Inverview on Forums EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:35 pm

yeah i agree i am sure some Item will not be BoP(bind on pick up) and BoE (bind on equipt)
Back to top Go down
Durgan

Durgan

PostSubject: Re: New Gear Inverview on Forums   New Gear Inverview on Forums EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:04 pm

I like the fact that episodes are a mix of space and land i didn't know that they would be so heavilt mixed till now.
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: New Gear Inverview on Forums   New Gear Inverview on Forums EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:19 pm

One thing I really wish they would have addressed is what kind of options people will have for additional storage. From what I've seen in the videos and read on the forums/interviews it doesn't look like we'll run out any time soon, but I can't see 3 bags of 20 or 30 slots being enough by the "end" of the game, especially with consumables involved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Gear Inverview on Forums   New Gear Inverview on Forums Empty

Back to top Go down

New Gear Inverview on Forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
44th Fleet :: Fleet Command :: General Discussions-
Jump to: