44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet

Go down 
+10
Dondead
Dietskittles
Shahn
BrelTurrin
guinness
Admiral Webster
Vampyre
Latinumbar
Kugis Borgir
AlphaSquirrel
14 posters
AuthorMessage
AlphaSquirrel

AlphaSquirrel

AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet Empty
PostSubject: AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet   AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:21 pm

After much research and debating as to which fleet I would join, I have finally settled on applying to the mighty 44th Fleet. Your fleet history is very well researched and developed and I appreciate the community I have observed prior to registering. As an added bonus, your fleet has good relations with a few of the other fleets I considered. Please consider my humble application.

Name: Joshua
STO/44th Fleet Alias: AlphaSquirrel
Previous MMO Experience: I played over 2 years on City of Heroes as a mind control/force field controller named MysticAuthority. After earning a successful runner-up position in their annual Halloween contest, I played City of Villians as my winning entry, Vortex. I have also played the trial period for WoW numerous times, finding different reasons each time to not continue into a full gaming experience. Eventually monetary and time constraints during my undergrad forced me to drop those games. :/
Requested Assignment: Engineering

Planned STO Career: Engineering Commander - Emphasis on Fleet Cruisers (Tanking)
Pros: Very Involved in Online Communities - Friendly - Critical Thinker - Loyal - Opinionated
Cons: Uncertain Availabilty (Balancing Wife, Assistantship, Grad School, and Potential Business Ventures)

If you have any further questions, please post/PM me. Thank you Admirals.

-AlphaSquirrel

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I am an avid trekkie. :/ My geek pendulum has swung so far back this way I don't think I will ever drift away. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet   AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:40 pm

Huzzah! Another engineer! (We've been needing more for a while now.) Even though the admirals haven't gotten here yet, I'm going to jump the gun a bit and say welcome to the fleet!
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet   AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:06 pm

Greetings AlphaSquirrel. Your geek pendulum is welcomed here!

We are glad that you have decided to join our ranks! You are hereby assigned to Echo team of our Engineering Division, and given a rank of Ensign.

Just some housekeeping items:
1) You can download your avatar under 'profile' and then 'avatar'. Look in the gallery. Your avatar is the yellow one with the single gold pip (5th row down, second to the right). You can copy this into your STO (star trek online) forum avatar too.

2) Because STO has not launched yet, promotions in rank will be based on activity on the STO forums, activity in recruting, and activity here on our forums. We do expect members to have at least a minimum amount of activity in order to be kept on the fleet roster. We like to keep our STO forum thread bumped to the first page to maintain visibility, so posting there will be helpful too. Please use the existing link, and do not start a new thread over there. Here's the link.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=25638

3) There is an "introduce yourself" thread in the "Fleet Tactics" forum (which you should have access to momentarily). Tell us anything else about yourself that you would like us to know. This area of the website is visible only to members of the 44th.

4) We have an RP (role-playing) forum, but this is optional.

If you have any questions about the fleet, the game, or Star Trek in general, just post it on our forums here or at the STO forums. Or, you can PM me if you like.

Once again, welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
AlphaSquirrel

AlphaSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet   AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:09 pm

Thanks for accepting me into the fleet. I will be sure to update as soon as possible both here and on the STO forums. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vampyre

Vampyre

PostSubject: Re: AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet   AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:24 pm

Welcome from the officers of the Mighty 44th combat Division.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Webster
Fleet Admiral
Admiral Webster

PostSubject: Re: AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet   AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:35 pm

Welcome aboard Ensign....
Back to top Go down
guinness

guinness

PostSubject: Re: AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet   AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:49 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
BrelTurrin

BrelTurrin

PostSubject: Re: AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet   AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:42 am

Welcome to the Fleet Smile
Back to top Go down
Shahn

Shahn

PostSubject: Re: AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet   AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:55 am

welcome to the fleet AlphaSquirrel, hopefully you have been welcomed warmly, have you introduced yourself on the forums yet?
Back to top Go down
AlphaSquirrel

AlphaSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet   AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:20 am

Shahn wrote:
welcome to the fleet AlphaSquirrel, hopefully you have been welcomed warmly, have you introduced yourself on the forums yet?

I feel very welcomed. I can't wait to really get in on some good discussions. Smile Still doing my STO homework. I have posted in the introduction thread in the fleet tactics forum. I can't wait to take on some Klingons with my 44th brethren. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dietskittles

Dietskittles

PostSubject: Re: AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet   AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:26 am

Welcome AlphaSquirrel! XD Sorry, I'm kinda late...
Back to top Go down
Dondead
Vice Admiral
Dondead

PostSubject: Re: AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet   AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:24 am

Welcome aboard Joshua! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://supersly.hyves.nl/blog/13214728/Social_Decay/mxYk/
Jack_Sparrow

Jack_Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet   AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 7:34 am

Welcome Aboard cheers
Back to top Go down
SurwEX

SurwEX

PostSubject: Re: AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet   AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:42 am

Wellcome to 44th Very Happy
Back to top Go down
waltflowers

waltflowers

PostSubject: Re: AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet   AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:36 pm

Welcome to the fleet!
Back to top Go down
Durgan

Durgan

PostSubject: Re: AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet   AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:27 pm

Welcome abaord
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet   AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet Empty

Back to top Go down

AlphaSquirrel, Requesting Assignment to the 44th Fleet
Page 1 of 1