44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Personal Log-Waltflowers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
waltflowers

waltflowers

Personal Log-Waltflowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Log-Waltflowers   Personal Log-Waltflowers EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:19 pm

Personal Log-Waltflowers
Startdate 2411
Construction Update.

"On my arrival at ANTARES FLEET YARDS , the first thing I was told was that I was going to be assigned to the USS John Wayne a DEFIANT-CLASS STARSHIP The Commander of the Station also informed me that this ship was being constructed with advance upgrade in weapons and armor. A lot has been learn Since the distruction of the last defiant by a Breen energy dampening weapon. If things go well this ship maybe mine to command. I m over joyed at this. The Commander also informed that this ship is assign to the 44th fleet combat group alpha is also to be equiped with the newest technolgoies for combat.

" I have been welcome by the 44th commanders and it is my pleasure to know I will be serving with outstanding unit

my orders at this time is to learn all I can and to assist in finding a crew suitable for this ship's needs."
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: Personal Log-Waltflowers   Personal Log-Waltflowers EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:08 pm

<out of character>

I hope you don't mind that I gave you your own thread for your post, but it doesn't really have anything to do with Ensign Desmond's story.

But keep it up. You're story is off to a great start. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
waltflowers

waltflowers

PostSubject: Re: Personal Log-Waltflowers   Personal Log-Waltflowers EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:15 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
waltflowers

waltflowers

PostSubject: Re: Personal Log-Waltflowers   Personal Log-Waltflowers EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:19 pm

personal log- Construction on the John Wayne is proceeding not fast enought for me. The completion date will be be in earth month of Feb. Which is just a couple of months from now. I'm planning on going over to the ship later on in the week. I been hitting flight training programs pertty heavly the last few days, I think I come up with a couple moves that may of use in a combat sisuation. heading over to the bar for a few drink to relax some.
Back to top Go down
waltflowers

waltflowers

PostSubject: Re: Personal Log-Waltflowers   Personal Log-Waltflowers EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:00 pm

weekend first week in port. construction still proceeding (slooowly) but its getting there. Man today is beauthful its clear blue and 22 a good day to just go flying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Log-Waltflowers   Personal Log-Waltflowers Empty

Back to top Go down

Personal Log-Waltflowers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
44th Fleet :: Fleet Divisions :: Role Play Forum-
Jump to: