44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings one and all.......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admiral Webster
Fleet Admiral
Admiral Webster

Greetings one and all....... Empty
PostSubject: Greetings one and all.......   Greetings one and all....... EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:41 pm

Greetings mighty 44th, I apologize for my extended leave of absence, Riza was just too beautiful this time of year. (Actually I was, and still am having Computer issues, hopefully I will be competely online around the first of December)

I just wanted to send this quick post out because it looks like the 44th has been inundated with new recruits.....excellent, a mighty Fleet we will have indeed. I just wanted to say welcome to all the new recruits and that the Fleet Admirals door is always open if you need to talk. Continue to stay active (on both this site and the STO website), everybody is doing an excellent job. Keep up the good work, we will have a all hands meeting soon after I get completely back online.

Plenty of leadership positions are available, just continue to a good job within the Fleet you will be noticed and subsequently promoted. Remember everyone, we at the 44th abide by the chain of command, continue to show respect to those higher ranking then you, at some point you will have rank and tenure over someone else and you would expect that in return.

Again, welcome

I look forward to serving with all of you....the 44TH WILL BE ONE TO RECKON WITH!!!

Admiral Webster - Out!
Back to top Go down
asrock

asrock

Greetings one and all....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings one and all.......   Greetings one and all....... EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:46 am

I truly hope you get them completly fixed soon I know how annoying it can be.
Back to top Go down
http://cgcomputerz.com

Greetings one and all.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
44th Fleet :: Fleet Command :: General Discussions-
Jump to: