44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Engineering Division

Go down 
+2
Latinumbar
Shadowfox1701
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowfox1701

Shadowfox1701

Application for Engineering Division Empty
PostSubject: Application for Engineering Division   Application for Engineering Division EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:49 pm

hello 44th Fleet!

My forum name is Shadowfox1701
My character name is Shadow Fox. Real Name is Benjamin DeIanni
STO Forum name is Shadowfox1701.
I would like to apply for the Engineering Division of the 44th Fleet.

I've played World of Warcraft for three years now. Server is terokkar. Main is Bladeliger, and i played for the Alliance. I also have about a years worth of experience as a mission runner for a corporation in Eve Online. I discovered STO after visiting a Game Stop, and since then have been hanging around the STO forums and recently began looking for a Fleet since it's no fun to play alone by oneself. My Home of record is West Palm Beach FL. However I'm currently stationed in CT. I'm an Electrician's Mate Third Class in the U.S. Navy. I plan to take an engineering career focusing mainly on modification and upgrading of my starship as well as others. I love PvE and the occasional PvP. I enjoy helping others and tend to generally be active in......i guess i can call it Fleet Chat, or maybe I'll stick with guild chat? Anyway, I enjoy a small group as it's easier to get to know people. I look forward to lurking about and posting in the forums, as well flying with everyone when the game launches. Good Luck and good hunting 44th. I will return tomarrow to check on the status of my application.

As my Corp in Eve would say, "Hit hard, hit fast, and fly safe!"

Shadow Fox
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: Application for Engineering Division   Application for Engineering Division EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:07 pm

Greetings, Shadowfox

I am honored that you have chosen join our ranks. You are hereby accepted into the Delta team of the Engineering Division, and given a rank of Ensign.

Welcome aboard!

Just some housekeeping items:

1) You can download your avatar under 'profile' and then 'avatar'. Look in the gallery. Your avatar is the yellow one with the single gold pip (the last row, third from left). You can copy this into your STO forum avatar too.

2) Because STO has not launched yet, promotions in rank will be based on activity on the STO forums, activity in recruting, and activity here on our forums. We like to keep our STO forum thread bumped to the first page to maintain visibility, so posting there will be helpful. Here's the link.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=25638

3) We have an RP (role-playing) forum, but this is strictly optional.

4) There is an "introductions" thread in the "Fleet Tactics" forum (which you now should have access to). You can read some of the other bios of the fleet members.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Once again, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Intrepid
Admiral
Intrepid

PostSubject: Re: Application for Engineering Division   Application for Engineering Division EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:06 pm

Welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
Dondead
Vice Admiral
Dondead

PostSubject: Re: Application for Engineering Division   Application for Engineering Division EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:44 am

Welcome aboard Benjamin. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://supersly.hyves.nl/blog/13214728/Social_Decay/mxYk/
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: Application for Engineering Division   Application for Engineering Division EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:21 pm

Welcome to the fleet! It's always good to have another engineer.
Back to top Go down
Desmond2411

Desmond2411

PostSubject: Welcome!   Application for Engineering Division EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:51 pm

Welcome to the 44th Benjiman!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Engineering Division   Application for Engineering Division Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for Engineering Division
Page 1 of 1