44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open leadership Postions?

Go down 
+2
Vampyre
Desmond2411
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Desmond2411

Desmond2411

Open leadership Postions? Empty
PostSubject: Open leadership Postions?   Open leadership Postions? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:55 pm

Hello Admirals and Vice Admirals,

I'm aware of how new I am to the 44th and from those I've spoken with over the forums; I'm very happy to be among all over you. I was reviewing our Offical Roster a bit ago and I noticed that there were a few open leadership postions In the Medical Department, Fleet Academy and R&D. With my previous years of leading guilds in WoW; I was wondering If my presence and assistance would be welcomed to help lead the 44tth?
Back to top Go down
Vampyre

Vampyre

PostSubject: Re: Open leadership Postions?   Open leadership Postions? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:10 pm

I forgot what post it was but in short it said that currently promotions are given out due to activity on these forums as well as STO.

With that i will say this. Give it time. The game is not even out yet and fleets are forming early. It is hard to say who is quallified or not to be in a leadership postion. Be diligent on the recrutment thread. Be active on these forums and who know you may be promoted sooner than you think.
Back to top Go down
Dondead
Vice Admiral
Dondead

PostSubject: Re: Open leadership Postions?   Open leadership Postions? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:27 pm

Most has already been said by Vampyre.

All I can say is, yes these positions must eventually be filled, but its in the best interest of us all if the top Admiralty doesn’t act hastily (which they haven’t done so far).
If your active, capable, and willing, I’m sure you’ll have a good chance of making it into the Admiralty.
As for when this will happen, I don’t know. Its up to the top Admirals.
Back to top Go down
http://supersly.hyves.nl/blog/13214728/Social_Decay/mxYk/
Desmond2411

Desmond2411

PostSubject: Much Thanks!   Open leadership Postions? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:16 pm

Thank you Vamp and Dondead! I found the post you were speaking of Don, much appreicated! And, In all honesty I'm much more concered with actually enjoying STO once it arrives and having fun with everyone of the 44th! Thank you again for informing me of the promotional rules an such!
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: Open leadership Postions?   Open leadership Postions? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:07 pm

Desmond, check your messages.
Back to top Go down
chickenbranches

chickenbranches

PostSubject: Re: Open leadership Postions?   Open leadership Postions? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:57 pm

your not the only one with GM experience in WoW who wants leadership at some point in time Smile
Back to top Go down
Lexor90

Lexor90

PostSubject: Re: Open leadership Postions?   Open leadership Postions? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:03 am

chickenbranches wrote:
your not the only one with GM experience in WoW who wants leadership at some point in time Smile

Yea same here lol. I think half of us are all in the same boat when it comes to previous guild leadership in some form or another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open leadership Postions?   Open leadership Postions? Empty

Back to top Go down

Open leadership Postions?
Page 1 of 1