44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ATTENTION.....FLEET MEMBERS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admiral Webster
Fleet Admiral
Admiral Webster

ATTENTION.....FLEET MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION.....FLEET MEMBERS   ATTENTION.....FLEET MEMBERS EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:59 pm

First,

It is with great pleasure that I would like to annouce the promotion of Vice Admiral Latinumbar. He is being promoted from Vice Admiral of Medical to Admiral of Sciences. Congratulations Admiral, please update your avatar and signature on this website and the STO website. You will still be over Medical, this area still falls under the purview of the Admiral of Sciences until I can apoint a new Admiral of Medical.

Second,

Effective tomorrow, all new recruits will be granted the rank of Ensign. High ranking positions will be no longer given, but earned. I do not want this fleet to be top heavy. When the rank of Ensign is given to a new recruit, he or she will be placed in the division of their choice and they will earn rank based upon their activity on the recruitment thread and their involvement in Fleet activities (not including role playing, this is not mandatory).

Keep up the good work being active on the recruitment threads, we are growing everyday thanks to you guys.....

Continue to stay active.....

That is all

Admiral Webster
Back to top Go down
Intrepid
Admiral
Intrepid

ATTENTION.....FLEET MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION.....FLEET MEMBERS   ATTENTION.....FLEET MEMBERS EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:01 pm

Congratulations Admiral Latinumbar! cheers You've earned it!
Back to top Go down

ATTENTION.....FLEET MEMBERS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
44th Fleet :: Fleet Command :: Fleet News-
Jump to: