44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

APP for combat division.

Go down 
+2
Latinumbar
Vampyre
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vampyre

Vampyre

APP for combat division. Empty
PostSubject: APP for combat division.   APP for combat division. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:26 am

Greetings,

I am Vampyre better known on the STO forums as Vampyrehntrd and currently I do not have beta acces but I am looking for a home when the game goes live. I have both team speak and vent down loaded. (I do not know if you use them) And the area I am intrested in is combat.

Thankyou

Vampyre
USS Blood Lust (currently being built at Earth Station McKinley)
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: APP for combat division.   APP for combat division. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:33 am

Greetings, Vampyre. (great name, btw)

We are honored to have you join our ranks. You are hereby accepted into the Alpha squad combat division, and given a rank of Ensign.

Welcome aboard!

Just some housekeeping items:

1) You can download your avatar under 'profile' and then 'avatar'. Look in the gallery. Your avatar is the red one with the single gold pip (the first row, second from left). You can copy this into your STO forum avatar too. Although, you will notice that we are in the process of developing a new avatar and logo.

2) Because STO has not launched yet, promotions in rank will be based on activity on the STO forums, activity in recruting, and activity here on our forums. This is to help foster camaraderie within the fleet prior to launch. Also, we like to keep our STO forum thread bumped to the first page to maintain visibility, so posting there will be helpful. Here's the link.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=25638

3) We have an RP (role-playing) forum, but this is optional.

4) There is an "introductions" thread in the "Fleet Tactics" forum (which you should have access to momentarily). Tell us a little about yourself, as much as you like, but at least let us know what time zone you are in.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Once again, welcome!

Oh, and we do plan on having a vent server when STO officially launches.
Back to top Go down
Dondead
Vice Admiral
Dondead

PostSubject: Re: APP for combat division.   APP for combat division. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:03 am

Welcome aboard Vampyre. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://supersly.hyves.nl/blog/13214728/Social_Decay/mxYk/
Carlitosway

PostSubject: Re: APP for combat division.   APP for combat division. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:18 am

Yes, Welcome aboard Vampyre and hope you will enjoy your new home. cheers
Back to top Go down
Intrepid
Admiral
Intrepid

PostSubject: Re: APP for combat division.   APP for combat division. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:42 am

Welcome! I'm Admiral Intrepid and well... Latinumbar seems to beat me to everything these days Embarassed

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: APP for combat division.   APP for combat division. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:41 pm

Welcome to the fleet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APP for combat division.   APP for combat division. Empty

Back to top Go down

APP for combat division.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
44th Fleet :: Fleet Command :: Fleet Recruitment-
Jump to: