44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP thread for the 44th

Go down 
+4
roberttrent
Kugis Borgir
JohnLeaf
Latinumbar
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gopher777

Gopher777

RP thread for the 44th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:48 pm

*I've never RPed before, so I'll give it a shot.

Ensign James Musack Personal Log

Stardate 81203.2
Starbase 817

My third day at Starbase 817 was a bumpy one. Though I am excited to say the least about my first Starfleet assignment, I am not looking forward to serving aboard the U.S.S. Serendipity. I was told I'd be assigned to the U.S.S. Sentinel, a Norway (Oslo re-fit) class, upon its completion. But instead, they put me on an age old Miranda class ship. I swear I'll blast some Klingon for this, because if it wasn't for them being outside Starbase 817, the Serendipity wouldn't be called in and I'd still be assigned to the Sentinel.

But on the bright side, I guess it's good that I'll be the new conn officer for the Serendipity. That's better than being a shuttle pilot on the Sentinel.

Also, today an away team, including Admiral Latinumbar, lost contact while on a research mission to Zorkom III. If we don't make contact with them in the next two hours, I will be included in a rescue party.

End of log
Back to top Go down
Gopher777

Gopher777

PostSubject: Re: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:09 am

BUMP

(someone continue the plot)
Back to top Go down
Cross82

Cross82

PostSubject: Re: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:34 am

Cross's personal log

So far my time with the 44th Fleet has been all right. I have gotten to meet a few member's of this fleet and they have been nice. Jack from what I can tell is a happy go luckily type of person. Then we have Kugis. I have talked with him a lot in the bar and he looks to know a lot about the workings of the insides of ships. Then we have Admiral Latinumbar.....he was needless to say not happy about me spiting in Star fleets rule book like I had done. Tho he did say he was happy to have some one with battle info I have and said any help I can give about combat is welcome. I must say tho just having my own ship and crew again is better then i was thinking. Maybe being the one giving orders to a fleet really is not what I should be doing after all.
Back to top Go down
Shahn

Shahn

PostSubject: Re: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:54 am

*As Admiral Latinumber continued down the corridor he noticed a low humming coming from up ahead*

"Hmm I wonder what that could be" *Latinumber slowed his pace and checked his tricorder* "Peculiar its working again, and its displaying a vast energy source ahead"

*Latinumber came to a door which was locked shut, he tried pressing against it but it didn't budge, he pulled out his phaser and set it on low and aimed at the door and as he was about to press the trigger the door hissed open and in the doorway stood LT leaf*

"Admiral! I have been trying to contact you but all i was getting was static!"

"LT leaf I have reason to believe there is an energy source blocking our communication on and off this planet. I propose that we find this source of energy and harness it or if need be disable it"

"permission to speak freely Sir"

"permission granted Lt."

"Admiral with all due respect I think that our priority should be to try and re-establish communication with the ship"

"LT leaf I am sorry but I will find what this source is, We might be able to harness the energy to to contact the ship!"

"Yes admiral but if i may? what can we hope to accomplish from harnessing the energy source?

"Good question LT leaf i believe if the readings from the tricorder are accurate the power signature is similar to that of a cloaked ship"

"But Admiral what is the importance of this then?"

"the readings are similar to that of a cloaked ship but it is roughly 50 times more powerful!"

*LT leaf closes his eyes and looks as if he is thinking*

"Admiral if my calculations are correct that powerful 'cloak' could possibly cloak all of star base 817 or maybe even a planet!!"

"My thoughts exactly, with the tension rising between the Klingon's and the Federation I believe that it could become crucial to the Federations survival"

"Well Admiral i believe that we should continue if we are to find this source of energy"

"LT leaf my thoughts exactly, after you"

*LT leaf and Admiral Latinumber walked for about another hour, stopping regularly checking the tricorder and for rests. Eventually they came to another locked door*

"LT leaf if u please"

*LT leaf drew his phaser and shot the door, as they walked threw the door the were hit by a blasting cold wind*

"ugh I hate the cold"

"me too Lt. me too"

*Admiral Latinumber and LT leaf slowly entered the bitterly cold room with phaser's drawn, as they worked there way further into the the room LT leaf pointed out a large cone shaped object in the center of the room*

"Admiral I think that I have found the source of the energy"

"great work Lt."

<Admiral, Lt. can you hear us I repeat we are under attack!, We believe that it is the Romulan's I repeat we believe that it is the Romulan's, requesting permission to beam the away team aboard for immediate departure>

*Latinumber snatched his his communicator from his belt*

<Admiral Latinumber here, granting request for immediate beaming we are bringing an extra object beam us up NOW!>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LT leaf please meet me in my quarters for a debrief in 1 hour, we have yet to discuss the information"

"Yes Admiral!"

<Helmsman plot a course for star base 817 maximum warp>

<Yes Admiral!>
Back to top Go down
Gopher777

Gopher777

PostSubject: Re: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:52 pm

Ensign James Musack: Captain! Hull breaches on decks 4, 6 & 7!

The U.S.S. Serendipity docked with Starbase 817 about two hours ago for patrol duty, because of the armada of cloaked ships surrounding the Starbase, who were thought to be Klingon. But the cloaked ships recently uncloaked and turned out to be Romulan. They began firing upon the station, and the allied ships that were docked.

Captain Harlay, Captain of the Serendipity: Shields up! Target the nearest cruiser and fire photons!

Lt. D'Caplo, tactical officer: Direct hit, but their shields are holding.

Captain Harlay: Ensign Musack, manoeuvre us right under that Valdore. Lt, target their nacelles and fire everything, and fire at will.

Lt D'Caplo: Firing fore and starboard phasers, and firing photon torpedoes. Their shields are down!

Captain Harlay: Fire everything!

Lt D'Caplo: Direct hit, they're leaking plasma, and they're firing back!

*A barrage of Romulan disruptor and torpedo fire hit the shields of they Serendipity*

Captain Harlay: Status report!

Ensign Elena Braugher, science officer: Shields down to 12%!

Captain Harlay: Ensign Musack, get us out of firing range!

Lt D'Caplo: They're firing again!

Captain Harlay: Brace for impact!

*Another barrage of Romulan fire hits the Serendipity, breaking through the shields. A fire breaks out on the bridge, and the science station on the bridge explodes, killing Ensign Braugher.*

Lt D'Caplo: Shields down, phasers offline! Hull breaches on Decks 2, 9 and in Main Engineering!

Captain Harlay: Prepare ramming speed!

Ensign Musack: Wait, another starfleet ship has dropped out of warp!
Back to top Go down
Shahn

Shahn

PostSubject: Re: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:53 pm

"Admiral! we seem to have dropped out of warp in a large scale battle"

"Understood Ensign arm all phaser's and proton torpedo's and prepare to fire in the closest ship"

"Yes Admiral!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP thread for the 44th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
44th Fleet :: Fleet Divisions :: Role Play Forum-
Jump to: