44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Krulle app

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Krulle

Krulle

Krulle app Empty
PostSubject: Krulle app   Krulle app EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:16 am

hi my name is Aaron I'm 26 years old and I have been putting off on applying for a fleet till CBT arrived. well as many of you know that time has already come so here I am.
I got a mail from Commander_Webster a week or so back and I had checked out the site then.

I've had alot of experience in MMO's for the last 6+ years. the most recent 2 i've been playing are Aion and Champions Online. I've got a lifetime sub to CO
so i'm hoping sometime in the next few weeks i get an invite to CBT. Anyways I liked this site and fleet alot from the posts I see on the official forums and
on the fleet boards and this seemed like the fleet for me. I'm not to big on doing RP or anything(hope this isn't a problem) but I loved Star Trek: The Next Generation tons!

I would like to apply for a position in Engineering if you'd have me. hope to hear back from you guys soon Smile

ok so i looked at my join date and it was a month ago i looked at the site oops Laughing
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

Krulle app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krulle app   Krulle app EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:31 am

Greetings, Krulle

We are glad to have you join our ranks. You are hereby accepted into the Delta team of the Engineering Division, and given a rank of Ensign. I am sure Captain Olafson will be glad to have your help.

Welcome aboard!

Just some housekeeping items:

1) You can download your avatar under 'profile' and then 'avatar'. Look in the gallery. Your avatar is the yellow one with the single gold pip (the last row, third from left). You can copy this into your STO forum avatar too.

2) Because STO has not launched yet, promotions in rank will be based on activity on the STO forums, activity in recruting, and activity here on our forums. We like to keep our STO forum thread bumped to the first page to maintain visibility, so posting there will be helpful. Here's the link.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=25638

3) We have an RP (role-playing) forum, but this is strictly optional.

4) There is an "introductions" thread in the "Fleet Tactics" forum (which you should have access to momentarily). Tell us a little about yourself, as much as you like, but at least let us know what time zone you are in.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Once again, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Krulle

Krulle

Krulle app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krulle app   Krulle app EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:34 am

awesome, great news and thanks for having me cheers
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

Krulle app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krulle app   Krulle app EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:38 am

You're welcome. And I know at least one other member has a CO subscription - I believe Ensign Chickenbranches. I could look through the threads to confirm, but it's late, and I need to get some zzzz's. See you in the morning, and welcome aboard! Very Happy

EDIT: I believe BrelTurrin has a sub too.

Last edited by Latinumbar on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admiral Webster
Fleet Admiral
Admiral Webster

Krulle app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krulle app   Krulle app EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:04 am

Another for Engineering, Excellent!

Welcome aboard Ensign...
Back to top Go down
BrelTurrin

BrelTurrin

Krulle app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krulle app   Krulle app EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:23 pm

Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

Krulle app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krulle app   Krulle app EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:14 pm

Welcome to the fleet! I knew we would get another engineer sooner or later, just out of curiosity is there any particular reason why you decided to be in engineering?
Back to top Go down
Krulle

Krulle

Krulle app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krulle app   Krulle app EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:47 pm

it was either engineering or medical and engineering sounds more enjoyable to me in the long run. I honestly dont look to be the head of engineering as I'm not looking for an admiral position. I've lead/help lead guilds/clans before and I am not interested in doing it anymore. I just want to enjoy the ride Smile
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

Krulle app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krulle app   Krulle app EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:08 pm

Well, it sounds like we think very much alike because my second choice is also medical* and I don't recall if I had mentioned this publicly anywhere outside of the chatbox, but I have respectfully declined in advance any promotions to admiral that may have been offered, amongst other reasons, I'm also just looking to enjoy the ride, so to speak.

* EDIT: Though, the other aspects of the Science profession also sound intriguing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Krulle app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krulle app   Krulle app Empty

Back to top Go down

Krulle app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
44th Fleet :: Fleet Command :: Fleet Recruitment-
Jump to: