44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Lexor90

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexor90

Lexor90

Application - Lexor90 Empty
PostSubject: Application - Lexor90   Application - Lexor90 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:33 am

Hello everyone,

This is my application for admission into the 44th Fleet.

My RL name is Steve and my STO forum name is the same as my name on this site. I would like to apply into the Combat Division. Throughout my years of playing MMO's I have found myself PvPing whenever possible and loving the rush that I would receive from it. I lost which thread it was but I am willing to offer up my vent server as well. If you would like to know anything else about me just ask and I will try my best to accomadate your questions.
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: Application - Lexor90   Application - Lexor90 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:42 am

Greetings, Lexor90

We are honored to have you join our ranks. You are hereby accepted into the Beta squad combat division, and given a rank of Ensign.

Welcome aboard!

Just some housekeeping items:

1) You can download your avatar under 'profile' and then 'avatar'. Look in the gallery. Your avatar is the red one with the single gold pip (the first row, second from left). You can copy this into your STO forum avatar too.

2) Because STO has not launched yet, promotions in rank will be based on activity on the STO forums, activity in recruting, and activity here on our forums. We like to keep our STO forum thread bumped to the first page to maintain visibility, so posting there will be helpful. Here's the link.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=25638

3) We have an RP (role-playing) thread in the general discussion section, but this is optional.

4) There is an "introductions" thread in the "Fleet Tactics" forum (which you should have access to momentarily). Tell us a little about yourself, as much as you like, but at least let us know what time zone you are in.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Once again, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Admiral Webster
Fleet Admiral
Admiral Webster

PostSubject: Re: Application - Lexor90   Application - Lexor90 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:10 pm

Welcome......
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: Application - Lexor90   Application - Lexor90 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:24 pm

Welcome to the fleet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Lexor90   Application - Lexor90 Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Lexor90
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
44th Fleet :: Fleet Command :: Fleet Recruitment-
Jump to: