44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you reading, watching etc in ST?

Go down 
+10
Jack_Sparrow
Shadowfox1701
Lexor90
Admiral Webster
guinness
BrelTurrin
chickenbranches
Kugis Borgir
Latinumbar
JohnLeaf
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BrelTurrin

BrelTurrin

What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:25 pm

TNG Chain of Command pts 1 and 2. Picard is a BEAST.

'THERE ARE.... FOUR......LIGHTS!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:53 pm

BrelTurrin wrote:

I've always found those episodes to be a little... disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:07 pm

Latinumbar wrote:
BrelTurrin wrote:

A little disturbing, yes, but the writing in both parts is amazing and they are pretty close to the top of the list of my favorite TNG episodes. On a semi-related note, I've been taking a bit of a Trek break and catching up on the whole Stargate thing. I hadn't watched any of it since I saw the movie around '96 and pretty much forgot most of what that was about (and that James Spader was the original Dr. Jackson lol! ) but since about 1/2 way through this past summer of '09 I've watched seasons 1-7 of SG-1, started on season 8 of SG-1 yesterday and watched the first episode of Atlantis. I'm really diggin' it, but I'll probably be taking a break when all of the Enterprise DVDs get to the top of my Netflix queue.
Back to top Go down
Lexor90

Lexor90

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:18 pm

Kugis Borgir wrote:
Latinumbar wrote:
BrelTurrin wrote:

A little disturbing, yes, but the writing in both parts is amazing and they are pretty close to the top of the list of my favorite TNG episodes. On a semi-related note, I've been taking a bit of a Trek break and catching up on the whole Stargate thing. I hadn't watched any of it since I saw the movie around '96 and pretty much forgot most of what that was about (and that James Spader was the original Dr. Jackson lol! ) but since about 1/2 way through this past summer of '09 I've watched seasons 1-7 of SG-1, started on season 8 of SG-1 yesterday and watched the first episode of Atlantis. I'm really diggin' it, but I'll probably be taking a break when all of the Enterprise DVDs get to the top of my Netflix queue.

Yea man you really gotta finish watching those Stargate episodes. SG-1 and Atlantis was great from start to finish. The movies were great additions to the overall story. However, Stargate Universe isn't all it is cracked up to be. So far it is just one life threatening story after another. One episode it was running out of air, then there was no power, then no water and that was 3 separate episodes. idk maybe it's just that they had to resort to simulated sex and not one episode of SG-1 or Atlantis had that from what I remember.
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:43 am

Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:43 am

Kugis Borgir wrote:
LMAO!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgBapIgjN7s

LOL
Back to top Go down
chickenbranches

chickenbranches

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:58 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:53 am

Star Trek the Movie on blu-ray. Finally arrived from Amazon.

As an aside, those wanting to get the Amazon preorder, I got this 4 days after release date.
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:56 am

Hopefully I'll be getting Trek XI from netflix soon. By the way, it looks like the youtube link I provided earlier has been broken due to copyright infringement. Here is a replacement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQJushOxnm4 and just for context, the title of the video is "Star Trek: Confusion" which is quite amusing. Check it out if any of y'all haven't seen it yet.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox1701

Shadowfox1701

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:21 pm

Just finished season 3 of voyager and currently hunting down season 4. just bought season one of TOS on Blu-Ray to hold me over =P
Back to top Go down
chickenbranches

chickenbranches

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:27 pm

nice shadow! I am watching voyager as well. I am on disk 6 i think of season 6 so im coming close to an end. I havent decided what to watch afterwards.
Back to top Go down
BrelTurrin

BrelTurrin

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:33 pm

I got sidetracked watching Curb your Enthusiasm lately but I definately try to squeak in some ST. Just watched the Voyager where the Doctor makes that holo novel of the crew acting all crazy.
Back to top Go down
chickenbranches

chickenbranches

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:34 pm

Photons Be Free!
Back to top Go down
chickenbranches

chickenbranches

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:20 am

Watched 8 episodes of voyager today, fun times! On the last season of the series, so soon ill get to move onto a different series!
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:40 am

chickenbranches wrote:
Watched 8 episodes of voyager today, fun times! On the last season of the series, so soon ill get to move onto a different series!

which would be....?
Back to top Go down
Jack_Sparrow

Jack_Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 5:30 am

chickenbranches wrote:
I am currently going through the whole series of voyager. I am currently somewhere near the middle of season 3 and I watch about 4 episodes each day. Fun to remember the days when it first came out.

Me too.
Currently watching 05x13 Gravity.
Back to top Go down
chickenbranches

chickenbranches

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:17 pm

O sorry, forgot to say which episodes. It was the first 8 episodes of season seven. I just finished watching episodes 9 and 10 "flesh and blood".
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:53 pm

Actually, I meant your next series is......
Back to top Go down
chickenbranches

chickenbranches

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:56 pm

o, lol I havent decided yet but probably DS9.
Back to top Go down
Durgan

Durgan

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:47 am

The Star Trek Encyclopedia good reading on this thing
Back to top Go down
Dietskittles

Dietskittles

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:56 am

Sorry I'm not as hardcore, I just wait for Voyager to come on TV and record it...

The last episode that i know of that taped is the one where Kes comes back with a vengence.

(I don't know the exact number or title of the episode)
Back to top Go down
chickenbranches

chickenbranches

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:05 am

O, i watched that episode recently. I believe it was called "Fury"
Back to top Go down
Dietskittles

Dietskittles

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:05 pm

chickenbranches wrote:
O, i watched that episode recently. I believe it was called "Fury"

Yes! That's it.

Kes was awesome untill she tried to kill them all... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:16 pm

After I get some work and laundry done today, I plan to watch a Trek marathon of my own design since I haven't watched any Trek in a while, with the exception of the latest movie. I figure two episodes each (one from an early season, the other from a later season) from TNG, DS9, Voy and maybe TOS ought to satiate my Trek addiction for a while. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dietskittles

Dietskittles

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:43 pm

Kugis Borgir wrote:
After I get some work and laundry done today, I plan to watch a Trek marathon of my own design since I haven't watched any Trek in a while, with the exception of the latest movie. I figure two episodes each (one from an early season, the other from a later season) from TNG, DS9, Voy and maybe TOS ought to satiate my Trek addiction for a while. Razz

That's quite a fix there!

Try not not to overdose! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading, watching etc in ST?   What are you reading, watching etc in ST? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you reading, watching etc in ST?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next