44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pvt. John reporting! (again)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnLeaf

JohnLeaf

Pvt. John reporting! (again) Empty
PostSubject: Pvt. John reporting! (again)   Pvt. John reporting! (again) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:48 pm

Posted in wrong part of the forum sorry.
Science officer John here. JohnLeaf is my forum name, my STO forum name and my STO name.
Looking foward to playing STO with you all =)
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: Pvt. John reporting! (again)   Pvt. John reporting! (again) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:57 pm

Greetings and welcome. We are glad you to have you join our ranks.

I am the second officer for the fleet, and am hereby assigning you to our R&D (science) division.

Welcome Ensign JohnLeaf!

Just some housekeeping items:
1) You can download your avatar under 'profile' and then 'avatar'. Look in the gallery. Your avatar is the blue one with the single gold pip (the last one on the second row). You can copy this into your STO forum avatar too.

2) Because STO has not launched yet, promotions in rank will be based on activity on the STO forums, activity in recruting, and activity here on our forums. We like to keep our STO forum thread bumped to the first page to maintain visibility, so posting there will be helpful. Here's the link.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=25638

3) We have an RP (role-playing) thread here in the general discussion section, but this is optional.

4) You can create a signature similar to ours to put in your STO forum signature.

5) Tell us a little about yourself. Now that you are a member, you should have access to the "Fleet Tactics" forum. This forum is visible only to fleet members. There is a thread titled "Introductions" there. Tell us as much or as little as you like, but at least let us know what time zone you are in.

If you have ANY questions, feel free to ask. We are all very friendly here.

Once again, welcome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Intrepid
Admiral
Intrepid

PostSubject: Re: Pvt. John reporting! (again)   Pvt. John reporting! (again) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:58 pm

Hey John, welcome to the fleet!

Just a notice, I deleted your original message in general discussions incase your wondering where it went

Intrepid
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: Pvt. John reporting! (again)   Pvt. John reporting! (again) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:19 pm

Welcome to the fleet! By the way, if you have a spare minute, you ought to check out the prototype recruitment video we have on youtube (also embedded in the Fleet Video topic in the Fleet Tactics section) and give us your suggestions on how to make it better, anything will do, just tell us what you did and did not like about it if you want to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pvt. John reporting! (again)   Pvt. John reporting! (again) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pvt. John reporting! (again)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
44th Fleet :: Fleet Command :: Fleet Recruitment-
Jump to: