Fleet Roster Conference Room
 
HomeEdenCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 TARGET $1 Preorder Box

Go down 
AuthorMessage
guinness

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 43
Location : boston

PostSubject: TARGET $1 Preorder Box   Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:10 pm

Includes


Beta Invite
2 day headstart
$5 coupon off game



and




TR-116 Carbine Phaser Rifle



which can



The TR-116 Ohaser Rifle is a developemental projectile weapon. This unique design has been modified with a micro transporter, which allows the user to fire without line of site to their target, bypassing barriers and obstacles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack_Sparrow

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 27
Location : At Species 8472 homeworld, drinking rum.

PostSubject: Re: TARGET $1 Preorder Box   Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:36 pm

10 bottles of rum and 1 old english sovereign from 16xx (of course not a ship). lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dondead
Vice Admiral
avatar

Posts : 322
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 38
Location : Netherlands (GMT+01:00)

PostSubject: Re: TARGET $1 Preorder Box   Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:04 pm

guinness wrote:
Includes


Beta Invite
2 day headstart
$5 coupon off game



and




TR-116 Carbine Phaser Rifle



which can



The TR-116 Ohaser Rifle is a developemental projectile weapon. This unique design has been modified with a micro transporter, which allows the user to fire without line of site to their target, bypassing barriers and obstacles.
Really cool, so what’s it cost? $5,-?

It would take at least a week to have a copy of the game shipped here though, from the US.
I'll most likely buy the game here, in the Netherlands.
But I am very curious to the cost!
If it’s not too much, I would like to get this just for the OBT key, and Rifle.

Please let me know! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supersly.hyves.nl/blog/13214728/Social_Decay/mxYk/
guinness

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 43
Location : boston

PostSubject: Re: TARGET $1 Preorder Box   Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:16 pm

Only 1 dollar for the box.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guinness

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 43
Location : boston

PostSubject: Re: TARGET $1 Preorder Box   Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:21 pm

The TR-116 rifle is a hand-held rifle-type weapon, a projectile weapon developed by Starfleet Security for use in dampening fields or radiogenic environments where conventional energy weapons would be useless. The rifle fires a chemically propelled tritanium bullet. A working prototype of the weapon was developed, but Starfleet opted not to produce the weapon after the advent of the regenerative phaser. The TR-116 could be operated by both right and left-handed shooters.

In 2375, Science Officer Chu'lak used a TR-116 rifle to murder fellow Starfleet officers Hector Ilario, Greta Vanderweg, and Zim Brott aboard Deep Space 9. Chu'lak modified the rifle with a micro-transporter, which allowed him to beam the bullet into another room, only 8-9 centimeters from its target. An exographic targeting sensor allowed Chu'lak to scan through walls and target victims anywhere on the station from his quarters.

Lieutenant Ezri Dax later used a similarly modified rifle to stop Chu'lak. (DS9: "Field of Fire")
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dondead
Vice Admiral
avatar

Posts : 322
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 38
Location : Netherlands (GMT+01:00)

PostSubject: Re: TARGET $1 Preorder Box   Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:22 pm

guinness wrote:
Only 1 dollar for the box.
Thats awesome, I would really like one!
If you want I can book a buck to your bank account. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supersly.hyves.nl/blog/13214728/Social_Decay/mxYk/
Dondead
Vice Admiral
avatar

Posts : 322
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 38
Location : Netherlands (GMT+01:00)

PostSubject: Re: TARGET $1 Preorder Box   Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:24 pm

guinness wrote:
The TR-116 rifle is a hand-held rifle-type weapon, a projectile weapon developed by Starfleet Security for use in dampening fields or radiogenic environments where conventional energy weapons would be useless. The rifle fires a chemically propelled tritanium bullet. A working prototype of the weapon was developed, but Starfleet opted not to produce the weapon after the advent of the regenerative phaser. The TR-116 could be operated by both right and left-handed shooters.

In 2375, Science Officer Chu'lak used a TR-116 rifle to murder fellow Starfleet officers Hector Ilario, Greta Vanderweg, and Zim Brott aboard Deep Space 9. Chu'lak modified the rifle with a micro-transporter, which allowed him to beam the bullet into another room, only 8-9 centimeters from its target. An exographic targeting sensor allowed Chu'lak to scan through walls and target victims anywhere on the station from his quarters.

Lieutenant Ezri Dax later used a similarly modified rifle to stop Chu'lak. (DS9: "Field of Fire")
Ya I remember that episode. Very Happy
And after all this time, I remember the face of the guy committing the assassinations, just before he got shot. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supersly.hyves.nl/blog/13214728/Social_Decay/mxYk/
guinness

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 43
Location : boston

PostSubject: Re: TARGET $1 Preorder Box   Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:32 pm

Usually we never put out the boxes just toss them out. Not enough shelf space. Ill see what I can grab tons of change on the bottom of my car. we can wory about the buck later. Just give me a day to find out what we have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dondead
Vice Admiral
avatar

Posts : 322
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 38
Location : Netherlands (GMT+01:00)

PostSubject: Re: TARGET $1 Preorder Box   Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:34 pm

guinness wrote:
Usually we never put out the boxes just toss them out. Not enough shelf space. Ill see what I can grab tons of change on the bottom of my car. we can wory about the buck later. Just give me a day to find out what we have.
Awesome, thanks a bunch Matthew! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supersly.hyves.nl/blog/13214728/Social_Decay/mxYk/
Kugis Borgir

avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2009-09-29
Location : Wisconsin, US

PostSubject: Re: TARGET $1 Preorder Box   Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:57 am

Man, I really hope that the TR-116 isn't a Target-only item, I always thought that even though the TR-116 isn't as versatile as a phaser, but still a really cool weapon. I would love to use one of those in STO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: TARGET $1 Preorder Box   

Back to top Go down
 
TARGET $1 Preorder Box
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Marvel Play Skool at Target
» Target toy Sale 23rd July
» Target (Rouse Hill) 4/3/10
» Ebay preorder problems, user MMATT
» NECA blowout at Target! Get in quick!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
44th Fleet :: Fleet Command :: General Discussions-
Jump to: