44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Vid from IGN

Go down 
+7
sealy
AlphaSquirrel
Dietskittles
guinness
Lexor90
Dondead
Kudach
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Kudach

Kudach

New Vid from IGN Empty
PostSubject: New Vid from IGN   New Vid from IGN EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:24 pm

http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/14270158/star-trek-online/videos/startrekonline_trl_fleetactions.html

Very nice space vid its a must watch XD

Cant wait to see more Ground vids now
Back to top Go down
Dondead
Vice Admiral
Dondead

New Vid from IGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vid from IGN   New Vid from IGN EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:30 pm

Kudach wrote:
http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/14270158/star-trek-online/videos/startrekonline_trl_fleetactions.html

Very nice space vid its a must watch XD

Cant wait to see more Ground vids now
Oh my F ing FSM, this is going to be SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!
Thanks for posting this Kudach, now I can go to bed and dream about it!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://supersly.hyves.nl/blog/13214728/Social_Decay/mxYk/
Lexor90

Lexor90

New Vid from IGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vid from IGN   New Vid from IGN EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:34 pm

now thats a combat vid
Back to top Go down
guinness

guinness

New Vid from IGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vid from IGN   New Vid from IGN EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:14 pm

OMG The Doomsday Weapon. All doubt of the space half of the game for me has been resovled. Hopefully the red shirt half will be just as engaging.
Back to top Go down
Dietskittles

Dietskittles

New Vid from IGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vid from IGN   New Vid from IGN EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:47 pm

I can picture myself getting owned now.......
Back to top Go down
AlphaSquirrel

AlphaSquirrel

New Vid from IGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vid from IGN   New Vid from IGN EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:31 am

I already posted my full excitement at the STO forums (both in the discussion and in our fleet threads) but OMFGWTFBBQ guys. This game is so epic and it isn't solely going to be confined to Klingons and Borg. Very Happy The Doomsday Weapon should get in a fight with the Crystalline Entity. I'd love it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sealy

sealy

New Vid from IGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vid from IGN   New Vid from IGN EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:21 am

Nice.
Back to top Go down
Kudach

Kudach

New Vid from IGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vid from IGN   New Vid from IGN EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:49 am

Back to top Go down
Durgan

Durgan

New Vid from IGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vid from IGN   New Vid from IGN EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:50 am

Wow thats so awsome but i know ill be the fooder of the fleet, in that cause ram speed Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

New Vid from IGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vid from IGN   New Vid from IGN EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:13 am

Awesome video and I still can't get over the fact that there's actually going to be content and worthwhile reasons to just cruise around as a fleet. So cool.

EDIT: Also, nothing personal if anyone is a fan, but **** G4 SIX WAYS FROM ************ ******** SUNDAY!!! THOSE SONS OF ****************** ************** CAN EAT MY HAT AND ************* THEM WITH A ****************** THEN GO MAKE A SANDWICH! LIGHT MAYO, EXTRA CHEESE! Sorry, I just hate G4 for murdering TechTV.
Back to top Go down
Lexor90

Lexor90

New Vid from IGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vid from IGN   New Vid from IGN EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:57 pm

Blame Comcast they own that channel and they are the reason it has become a complete waste of time to watch now. All they do now is touch each other and show half naked women in bikinis and the days of techtv are long dead.
Back to top Go down
Jack_Sparrow

Jack_Sparrow

New Vid from IGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vid from IGN   New Vid from IGN EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:47 pm

It's Cool
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

New Vid from IGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vid from IGN   New Vid from IGN EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:16 am

Lexor90 wrote:
Blame Comcast they own that channel and they are the reason it has become a complete waste of time to watch now. All they do now is touch each other and show half naked women in bikinis and the days of techtv are long dead.

Whoever is to blame, I prefer to remember the channel as it was, full of wackyness and stuff that actually had to do with the most recent technology of the time, whatever that may have been.
Back to top Go down
asrock

asrock

New Vid from IGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vid from IGN   New Vid from IGN EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:53 pm

i remeber with COV/COH they had quest similar to fleet actions, like the ghost ship or the giant monsters that everyone got to get in on to try and defeat. Added some interesting elements to the game that really gave life to the game.
Back to top Go down
http://cgcomputerz.com
AlphaSquirrel

AlphaSquirrel

New Vid from IGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vid from IGN   New Vid from IGN EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:43 pm

asrock wrote:
i remeber with COV/COH they had quest similar to fleet actions, like the ghost ship or the giant monsters that everyone got to get in on to try and defeat. Added some interesting elements to the game that really gave life to the game.

My favorite parts of those games. Very Happy Each and every one felt epic to some degree. While STO will have these epic moments (come on, the crystalline entity?!? the doomsday machine?!?) I fear we will more likely have things like stopping the gorn from laying minefields. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Vid from IGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vid from IGN   New Vid from IGN Empty

Back to top Go down

New Vid from IGN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
44th Fleet :: Fleet Command :: General Discussions-
Jump to: