44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Windows 7 and Vent

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Durgan

Durgan

Windows 7 and Vent Empty
PostSubject: Windows 7 and Vent   Windows 7 and Vent EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:10 am

Was wondering if anyone else had 7 and vent, because I been having some issues with Vent on it. Randomly Vent will lag behind then 30 seconds later catch up, its a windows 7 issue its all over vent forums but there no solution was wondering if anyone else had a suggestion. Ive curently tried setting its priority to high/realtime, runing it in vista compatibilty, and as a admin but no luck so far. I use teamspeak alot and it doesnt have any issues to bad we don't have one of thoose specially since version 3 will be in open beta soon.
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

Windows 7 and Vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 and Vent   Windows 7 and Vent EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:09 am

Hmmm. I'm getting a Windows 7 machine soon. Will let you know.
Back to top Go down
Durgan

Durgan

Windows 7 and Vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 and Vent   Windows 7 and Vent EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:10 am

Ive put on a few suggestions ive picke dup one seems to be working only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Durgan

Durgan

Windows 7 and Vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 and Vent   Windows 7 and Vent EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:42 am

Well the fix seemed to work here it is for you if anyone else runs intot he problem

http://windows7forums.com/attachments/windows-7-software/113d1232463762-ventrilo-lagging-audio-issues-ventrilo.jpg

ANother good one i had to get to fix a internet speed of like 90% loss when i first installed windows seven

Run following command from Admin-level command line prompt solved the problem. I think Microsoft will fix this problem. Is that right?

netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled
Back to top Go down
Admiral Webster
Fleet Admiral
Admiral Webster

Windows 7 and Vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 and Vent   Windows 7 and Vent EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:28 am

I will be getting a Windows 7 machine to in the next couple of days, glad you've found a fix.
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

Windows 7 and Vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 and Vent   Windows 7 and Vent EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:16 pm

Interesting, at some point I'll have to look into this and try to keep people posted on some of the common problems and solutions with Windows 7 and Vent, assuming there is more than one common problem with W7/Vent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Windows 7 and Vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 and Vent   Windows 7 and Vent Empty

Back to top Go down

Windows 7 and Vent
Page 1 of 1