Fleet Roster Conference Room
 
HomeEdenCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 300 AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kugis Borgir

avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2009-09-29
Location : Wisconsin, US

PostSubject: 300 AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:49 pm

To commemorate my 300th post, I submit the following link for your approval: Powerthirst 300 Edition 2009. Very Happy

EDIT: While this Powerthirst video isn't quite as good as the original in my opinion, the whole 300 thing was just too perfect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrelTurrin

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 38
Location : Calgary, Alberta

PostSubject: Re: 300 AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:06 pm

I love that video and all its incarnations Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dondead
Vice Admiral
avatar

Posts : 322
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 38
Location : Netherlands (GMT+01:00)

PostSubject: Re: 300 AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:18 pm

Hahahaha that video was hilarious!
Oh and congratz on your 300th post! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supersly.hyves.nl/blog/13214728/Social_Decay/mxYk/
guinness

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 43
Location : boston

PostSubject: Re: 300 AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:27 pm

Grats sir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowfox1701

avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: 300 AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:44 am

lol that was great. gratz on your 300th post. your next objective is to get OVER 9000!!!!! =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intrepid
Admiral
avatar

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: 300 AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:59 pm

I think we should make a special forum rank called No Life. It occurs when your post count reaches over 50000 xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kugis Borgir

avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2009-09-29
Location : Wisconsin, US

PostSubject: Re: 300 AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:01 pm

Shadowfox1701 wrote:
lol that was great. gratz on your 300th post. your next objective is to get OVER 9000!!!!! =P

LMAO if I ever get my posts that high, I will totally add "ZOMG his post count is OVER 9000!!!" to my sig. Ah, shameless DBZ references... I can't believe I liked that show back in elementary school... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dondead
Vice Admiral
avatar

Posts : 322
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 38
Location : Netherlands (GMT+01:00)

PostSubject: Re: 300 AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:07 pm

DBZ was awesome, the battles are insane! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supersly.hyves.nl/blog/13214728/Social_Decay/mxYk/
Kugis Borgir

avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2009-09-29
Location : Wisconsin, US

PostSubject: Re: 300 AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:15 pm

Dondead wrote:
DBZ was awesome, the battles are insane! Very Happy

Well, the battles were pretty good, (in a couple of the movies and before they got to Namek after that it was just silly, heh) but only under the following conditions: when they didn't stand in one place screaming/charging-up for between 1/2 to an entire episode (or more) or loop the video for one or two attacks more than Family Guy loops their video these days. I mean, it had some good qualities, but any attempt at plot in that show always resulted in epic fails and there was so much filler, even during the fights half the time. I have a feeling that various drugs would probably make it awesome again, though. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dondead
Vice Admiral
avatar

Posts : 322
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 38
Location : Netherlands (GMT+01:00)

PostSubject: Re: 300 AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:22 pm

Kugis Borgir wrote:
Dondead wrote:
DBZ was awesome, the battles are insane! Very Happy

Well, the battles were pretty good, (in a couple of the movies and before they got to Namek after that it was just silly, heh) but only under the following conditions: when they didn't stand in one place screaming/charging-up for between 1/2 to an entire episode (or more) or loop the video for one or two attacks more than Family Guy loops their video these days. I mean, it had some good qualities, but any attempt at plot in that show always resulted in epic fails and there was so much filler, even during the fights half the time. I have a feeling that various drugs would probably make it awesome again, though. lol
Hahaha good point, I did smoke a lot of weed back then (haven’t done so in years though). Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supersly.hyves.nl/blog/13214728/Social_Decay/mxYk/
Kugis Borgir

avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2009-09-29
Location : Wisconsin, US

PostSubject: Re: 300 AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:27 pm

Dondead wrote:

Hahaha good point, I did smoke a lot of weed back then (haven’t done so in years though). Razz

Yeah, me too... not in years... I swear! Nobody has any proof! I PLEAD THE 5TH!!

<_<

>_>

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dondead
Vice Admiral
avatar

Posts : 322
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 38
Location : Netherlands (GMT+01:00)

PostSubject: Re: 300 AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:30 pm

LOL Very Happy

Well its perfectly legal here of course.
One of the perks of living in the Netherlands. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supersly.hyves.nl/blog/13214728/Social_Decay/mxYk/
Dondead
Vice Admiral
avatar

Posts : 322
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 38
Location : Netherlands (GMT+01:00)

PostSubject: Re: 300 AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:33 pm

Not that I wouldn’t have tried it if it weren’t. Razz


Last edited by Dondead on Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supersly.hyves.nl/blog/13214728/Social_Decay/mxYk/
Kugis Borgir

avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2009-09-29
Location : Wisconsin, US

PostSubject: Re: 300 AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:35 pm

Man, that sounds nice... on a related note, (this is just a rumor, I haven't verified it at all, but...) Wisconsin may actually be supporting a medical pot program at some point which would be great since I have a legitimate use for the stuff: insomnia. No joke, I've been to doctors and everything for sleep problems since I was somewhere around 8 or 10 years old and they just keep getting worse almost every year, but gimme a few bowls (of stuff that isn't even close to medical grade) throughout the course of a night and I'll sleep like a rock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dondead
Vice Admiral
avatar

Posts : 322
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 38
Location : Netherlands (GMT+01:00)

PostSubject: Re: 300 AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:54 pm

Kugis Borgir wrote:
Man, that sounds nice... on a related note, (this is just a rumor, I haven't verified it at all, but...) Wisconsin may actually be supporting a medical pot program at some point which would be great since I have a legitimate use for the stuff: insomnia. No joke, I've been to doctors and everything for sleep problems since I was somewhere around 8 or 10 years old and they just keep getting worse almost every year, but gimme a few bowls (of stuff that isn't even close to medical grade) throughout the course of a night and I'll sleep like a rock.
Ya I can dig it, my fiancé has a very light form of insomnia...
Anyway, it would be great if they got that program approved! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supersly.hyves.nl/blog/13214728/Social_Decay/mxYk/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 300 AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
300 AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
44th Fleet :: Fleet Command :: General Discussions-
Jump to: