44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Colors Do not Match

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Carlitosway

Colors Do not Match Empty
PostSubject: Colors Do not Match   Colors Do not Match EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:30 pm

deleted

Last edited by Carlitosway on Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: Colors Do not Match   Colors Do not Match EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:43 pm

Carlitosway wrote:
How can we tell if we have the right color for the right Dept.? As they do not match. Is mine correct or Shadowfox? I cannot tell at this time, btw Great Job!

You're in the engineering dept, so your avatar should be the one with the yellow rank insignia.
Back to top Go down
Vampyre

Vampyre

PostSubject: Re: Colors Do not Match   Colors Do not Match EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:57 pm

i think what he means is theat the engineering unform for the avatar look greenish
Back to top Go down
Intrepid
Admiral
Intrepid

PostSubject: Re: Colors Do not Match   Colors Do not Match EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:17 pm

I think its just because its fading to black which passes through the green spectrum somewhat
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: Colors Do not Match   Colors Do not Match EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 3:05 pm

Carlitosway wrote:
EDIT: I thought Engineering Dept. is normally Red anyways that\'s why I assumed I had the right one, ...

It's funny you should mention that since a very similar topic came up in the Science division forum and ended up spawning the new Engineering division forum. Basically how it works is that in TOS, engineers wore red and command wore yellow ("gold" according to Sisko) but when Next Generation started, engineers (operations officers) and command/security suddenly switched colors without much explanation. My theory is that when starfleet issued the red jackets for everyone in Star Trek II through VI, they were wearing those for so long that when starfleet decided to go back to a color scheme for departments, everyone just forgot what the colors were supposed to be wearing and made it up on the fly. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colors Do not Match   Colors Do not Match Empty

Back to top Go down

Colors Do not Match
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
44th Fleet :: Fleet Command :: General Discussions-
Jump to: