44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Incoming from Aurora Fleet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sekon

Incoming from Aurora Fleet Empty
PostSubject: Incoming from Aurora Fleet   Incoming from Aurora Fleet EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:15 am

My name is Admiral Sekon I am the new Diplomatic officer for Aurora Fleet. I would like to extend our hand in friendship. we are looking to keep an open dialogue with all are fellow Fleets that act in a away becoming of Star Fleet. Also we have an Inter-Fleet Event coming up that we would like to invite your fleet to come join. Our Fleet is hosting a Inter-Fleet RP. I will post the rules for the RP. We thank you for allowing us to visit you and hope to see you visit us as well.

Your Diplomatic Liaison
Admiral Sekon
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: Incoming from Aurora Fleet   Incoming from Aurora Fleet EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:05 am

Sekon wrote:
My name is Admiral Sekon I am the new Diplomatic officer for Aurora Fleet. I would like to extend our hand in friendship. we are looking to keep an open dialogue with all are fellow Fleets that act in a away becoming of Star Fleet. Also we have an Inter-Fleet Event coming up that we would like to invite your fleet to come join. Our Fleet is hosting a Inter-Fleet RP. I will post the rules for the RP. We thank you for allowing us to visit you and hope to see you visit us as well.

Your Diplomatic Liaison
Admiral Sekon

Greetings, Admiral. Thank you for your gracious invitation. And welcome to our site.

To members of the 44th: If any are interested in participating with Aurora Fleet in their RP event, please let me know, and I will coordinate with Admiral Sekon.
Back to top Go down
Sekon

PostSubject: Re: Incoming from Aurora Fleet   Incoming from Aurora Fleet EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 5:20 am

Thank you for the warm welcome. I would like to add that fifth fleet will be join us and we hope to have more fleets involved. I hope we hear you all of you. Remember I will need the name of 3 max people with the names of their ships.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incoming from Aurora Fleet   Incoming from Aurora Fleet Empty

Back to top Go down

Incoming from Aurora Fleet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
44th Fleet :: Fleet Command :: Fleet Embassy-
Jump to: