44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally my problem is solved...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dondead
Vice Admiral
Dondead

Finally my problem is solved... Empty
PostSubject: Finally my problem is solved...   Finally my problem is solved... EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:51 pm

Finally I can access the fleet site from my home! Very Happy

Apparently the firmware of my router was way out of date. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://supersly.hyves.nl/blog/13214728/Social_Decay/mxYk/
Desmond2411

Desmond2411

PostSubject: ~Cheers~   Finally my problem is solved... EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:07 pm

Good to hear Don, glad you got everything working back to normal!
Back to top Go down
Dondead
Vice Admiral
Dondead

PostSubject: Re: Finally my problem is solved...   Finally my problem is solved... EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:08 pm

Thanks Desmond Smile
Back to top Go down
http://supersly.hyves.nl/blog/13214728/Social_Decay/mxYk/
Desmond2411

Desmond2411

PostSubject: Welcome   Finally my problem is solved... EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:39 pm

For sure.
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: Finally my problem is solved...   Finally my problem is solved... EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:04 pm

I'm going to go ahead and take a [sarcastically] wild guess [/sarcastically] and say DAMN YOU CISCO! Razz (Based purely on market share and the fact that their training programs (one of which I am currently in) are torture, but open-up many doors in the IT field for anyone willing to suffer through it.)
Back to top Go down
asrock

asrock

PostSubject: Re: Finally my problem is solved...   Finally my problem is solved... EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:39 am

You get a CCNA or higher and you are set in the IT world
Back to top Go down
http://cgcomputerz.com
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: Finally my problem is solved...   Finally my problem is solved... EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:03 am

asrock wrote:
You get a CCNA or higher and you are set in the IT world

I'm currently taking the class for CCNA. Apparently it's designed to be a four semester course, but my school does it in two, so it's pretty challenging*. I also plan to take the certification test when I'm done and that ALWAYS looks good on a resume, especially alongside the NSA recommendation I'll get for completing the IT security program that I'm currently working on.

EDIT: * When I say "challenging" I really mean that the class has a 70% attrition rate, but I\'ll manage to get out of there with at least a "B" so I'm happy with that.

Last edited by Kugis Borgir on Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
asrock

asrock

PostSubject: Re: Finally my problem is solved...   Finally my problem is solved... EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:05 am

I got an A.S. in IT Networking and Security (Magna Cum Laude even) but only got my A+ so far, haven't had the spare money to go for the CCNA but I do want it badly LOL
Back to top Go down
http://cgcomputerz.com
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: Finally my problem is solved...   Finally my problem is solved... EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:15 am

asrock wrote:
I got an A.S. in IT Networking and Security (Magna Cum Laude even) but only got my A+ so far, haven't had the spare money to go for the CCNA but I do want it badly LOL

Right on, it never hurts to get another piece of paper saying your good at something. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally my problem is solved...   Finally my problem is solved... Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally my problem is solved...
Page 1 of 1