44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captains Log-Ardriand Tersen Velasar USS Expedition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Desmond2411

Desmond2411

Captains Log-Ardriand Tersen Velasar USS Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Captains Log-Ardriand Tersen Velasar USS Expedition   Captains Log-Ardriand Tersen Velasar USS Expedition EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:38 pm

Captains Log-Ardriand Tersen Velasar
Startdate 2409
Construction Update.

"On my arrival at Earth Station Nevada, the first thing I saw was a Discorvery Class ship titled 'USS Expedition.' The Commander of the Station informed me that the Expedition is to be mine. I smiled warmly at his words. The Commander also informed that the Expedition is to be equiped with the newest technolgoies of the ways of Science and Researsch. He also handed me a letter. I opened it with much haste;knowing it was my orders. The letter said:

"Dear Captaion Velasar, it is my pleasure to welcome you to the 44th Fleet.

Your orders at this time are to learn all you can of the Expedtion and find a crew suitable for her needs."

'Admiral Webster.'
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: Captains Log-Ardriand Tersen Velasar USS Expedition   Captains Log-Ardriand Tersen Velasar USS Expedition EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:58 am

Starbase 817
Fleet Admiral Webster’s Ready Room

<Door chime rings>

Webster: “Come”

Admiral Latinumbar enters through the doors.

Latinumbar: “You wanted to see me, sir?”

Webster: “Yes. I wanted to let you know that our fleet here at Starbase 817 will be getting a Discovery class starship, the USS Expedition, under the command of an Adriand Velasar.”

Latinumbar: “Indeed. That is most excellent news. I’ve been waiting for an opportunity to explore the star cluster over in sector 21. It may be critical in my research on…”

Webster: “Now hold on, my friend. I know she’s a science vessel, but we are at war with the Klingons, and the fleet needs her advanced sensor array to assist in detecting cloaked ships.”

Latinumbar: “Of course. Priorities first, sir. Perhaps after we drive these annoying Klingons out of our space.”
Back to top Go down
Desmond2411

Desmond2411

PostSubject: Captains Log Ardriand Tersen Velasar   Captains Log-Ardriand Tersen Velasar USS Expedition EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:19 pm

Capatins Log
Stardate 2409
Earth Station Nevada

Crew Searching.

"The Commander of the Station Informed that I shall need to find a brigde crew to commondere the Explorer. He suggested that I start by either searching the files of possible canidates through a computer link. The Commanders words were wise of course, however I informed him that I shall be venturing around Earth Station Nevada and speaking with Canidates I feel would be fit for the duty. So, I decided to make my way to the towards the grounds where the Expedition was being built. I smiled warmly at her design then inclined my head when I saw a figure do the same as I. Sighing, walked gingerly towards the figure and inclined my head. "Good evening." The figure pivoted and his foot and faced me. Then spoke in a raspy tone. "Greetings, sir." At his words I stepped forward, eyeing the figure. He was a man, a Vulcan to be precise. He smiled weakly. "Judging by your uniform you must be the Captain of this vessal." I smiled and nodded. "And you are?" He chuckled lightly and said "Chief Science Officer Loramar Obsem." I nodded and returned the gesture. "Captain Ardriand Tersen Velasar. Tis' a pleasure, Chief Science Officer Obsem. So, tell me have you recieved your orders from Starfleet?" He glanced up at me and shook his head. Grinning, I Inclined my head and responed. "I see. How would you feel about serving with me aboard the Expedition? As my Cheif Science Officer of course."

Chief Science Officer Loramar Obsem looked up and nodded. "I'd be honored, accepting you're offer to serve abored the Expedtion Is the most logical action to do."

"Computer off."
Back to top Go down
Desmond2411

Desmond2411

PostSubject: Captains Log-Ardriand Tersen Velasar   Captains Log-Ardriand Tersen Velasar USS Expedition EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:08 pm

Captains Log
Earth Date-2409
Earth Station Mckinley

Crew Searching-Part 2

"Chief Science Officer Loramar Obsem and I, along with the partly built USS Expedition have been transfered to Earth Station Mckinley. Their, they shall be putting final touches to the Expedtion. Including the cumputer, final touches on the bridge and its name. For the time being, I am going to continue my search for Bridge Officers. "

"Computer Off"
Back to top Go down
Desmond2411

Desmond2411

PostSubject: Captains Log-Ardriand Tersen Velasar   Captains Log-Ardriand Tersen Velasar USS Expedition EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:49 pm

Captains Log
Startdate-2409
Earth Station Mckinly

"After weeks of final preperations on the USS Expedition, its complete."

~~On bored a shuttle heading towards the USS Expedition~~

Ensign Stevensen: "Here she Is sir, the USS Expedition, a fine ship indeed. Chief Science Officer Obsem wanted me to inform you that he and the rest of the bridge officers are on bored."

Captain Ardriand: "Thank you, Ensign

~~The shuttle docks with the USS Expedition. And, the Captain enters the ship~~

1st Officer Adam Korsan: "Attention on Deck! Welcome abored, Captain"

Captain Ardriand: "Thank you, Officer Korsan."

~~The Captain and 1st Officer Korsan make their way to the bridge."

1st Officer Korsan: "Attention on deck!"

~~The bridge officers snap to attention and Captain Ardriand smiles warmly to them and makes his way to the Captains seat. And, turns on his comm badge.~~

"For those of you that don't know me, I'm Captain Ardriand Tersen Velasar and it's a pleasure to be abored the Expedtion. Our mission is to join up with the 44th and assist in any way possible. Captain out."

"Con. Take us out of the dock. Warp 7 if you would, plot a course for Starbase Eden and inform them that we're on our way."

Con: "Aye, sir."

~~The Expedtion and its crew warp into space heading towards Eden.~~
Back to top Go down
Desmond2411

Desmond2411

PostSubject: Captain Ardriand-(Character description)   Captains Log-Ardriand Tersen Velasar USS Expedition EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:19 pm

Captain Ardriand Tersen Velasar

Height-6'1
Weight-150 ibs

Nationaltiy-African American

More to come!
Back to top Go down
Desmond2411

Desmond2411

PostSubject: Towards Eden!   Captains Log-Ardriand Tersen Velasar USS Expedition EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:13 pm

Captains Log-Ardriand Tersen Velasar
Stardate-2409
On Mission

~~On bored the USS Expedition. Captain Velasar and Chief Officer Obesem are making their way towards bridge~~

Obsem: "Captain, If I may. The Expeidtion is a fine and stoic ship, however If we are to assist the 44th we may need to change a few minor things."

~~Captain Ardriand smiles slightly and nods~~

Ardriand: "Thank you, Obesen. However, the USS Expedition has yet to see battle and we were moments late from assisting the USS Blood Lust. You're words are noted, Chief Officer."

Obsem: "Thank you sir."

~~Captain Ardriand nods and enters the Bridge.~~

1st Officer Korsan: "Sir, we're at warp 7 and making our way to rendevoue with the USS Berlin. "

~~Captain Ardriand nods and speaks into his comm badge~~

"This is your Captain. We are currently en route to meet up with the USS Berlin. Our mission thus far is to meet up with her and assist in any way possible. Ardriand out."

~~The Expedition makes her way to the meet up with the USS Berlin.~~
Back to top Go down
Desmond2411

Desmond2411

PostSubject: Berlin to Eden!   Captains Log-Ardriand Tersen Velasar USS Expedition EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:42 am

~~Captain Ardriand sighs and continues to read about the 'tough little ship' from the data pad he recieved from Captain Silvryn. Moments later, the USS Expedition shakes and rocks violently and pulls out of warp, 9 hours away from Starfleet Eden~~

1st Officer Korsan: "Bridge to Captain."

Captain Ardriand: "Go ahead!"

1st Officer Korsan: "Sir, we've found ourself in the middle of an astroid field."

~~Captain Ardriand dashes to the bridge~~

Captain Ardriand: "Con, evasive action, and inform our Tactical officer not to fire at the astroids. Also, swtich to thrusters and pull us out of this field. Take her up as high as possible."

Con: "Yes, sir!"

~~The USS Expediton switches to her thrusters and the ship rotates from left to right and up. And, out of the outside field.~~

Con: "Sir, we're getting hailed by the USS Berlin."

Captain Ardriand: "On screen with haste."

~~The Captain of the USS Berlin comes up on screen."

Captain of the USS Berlin: "Ello' Cap'n. I'm Captain Morten of the USS Berlin. Er'hull has been struck by a rather destructive astroid. Can ye' help us?"

Captain Ardriand: "Most certainly Captain Morten. We'll use our tractor beam to hold your ship and we'll repair you as quickly as possible."

Captain Morten. "Thank ye' lad, ye' actions are most welcome. "

~~Captain Ardriand smiles warmly and nods. Then, the USS Expedition hovers near the USS Berlin and carefully fires its tractor beam to the Berlin, holding it. As the tractor beam holds the ship, Chief Engineer Mack Talon and other engineers arrive abored the USS Berlin and begin assisting repairing the hull.~~
Back to top Go down
Desmond2411

Desmond2411

PostSubject: USS Berlin/ USS Expedtion   Captains Log-Ardriand Tersen Velasar USS Expedition EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:26 pm

~~Captain Ardriand is on the Bridge,awating word from Chief Engineer Mack Talon and Captain Morten of the USS Berlin~~

Con:"Sir, the USS Berlin is hailing us."

Captain Ardriand: "On screen."

~~Captain Morten appears on screen~~

Captain Morten: "Ello' Cap'n Velasar. "

~~Captain Ardriand smiles slightly and nods~~

Captain Ardriand: "Good day, Captain Morten. I trust the Berlin is fully prepared?"

~~Captain Morten nods~~

Captain Ardriand: "Excellent. Currently we are 9 hours out of Starbase Eden; care to assist the Expedtion In making the final stretch to Eden?"

Captain Morten: "Aye; it'd be a pleasure. Morten out."

~~Captain Ardriand nods and flicks on his comm badge~~

Captain Ardriand: "Mack, are you back abored the Expedtion?"

Talon: "Yes, sir."

~~Captain Ardriand continues to speak into his comm badge, informing the entire ship~~

Captain Ardriand: "I'd like you all to prepare the ship for docking at Starbase. I want to be able to see my reflection through out the entire ship. Ardriand out."
Back to top Go down
Desmond2411

Desmond2411

PostSubject: Onward!   Captains Log-Ardriand Tersen Velasar USS Expedition EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:48 pm

~~The USS Expedition and the USS Berlin enter the premises of Starbase 817 Eden. The USS Berlin docks with the Starbase~~

Captain Ardraind: "Con, guide the ship on thrusters and dock with the Starbase; inform them of our arrival. Also, contact one of the Admirals of the Starbase and inform them that I'd like to meet them in person at a time that best suits them."

Con: ''Aye', sir."

~~Captain Ardriand flicks on his comm badge as the USS Expedition docks with Starbase Eden~~

Captain Ardriand: "I'd like to congraduate all of the crew and bridge officers on a job well done. We've docked with Starbase Eden. I'm inssuing a mandatory 48 hour leave for all crew members. Velasar out."

~~The crew along with Captain Ardriand exit the USS Expedition and Ardriand awaits word from one of the Admirals of the Starbase~~
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: Captains Log-Ardriand Tersen Velasar USS Expedition   Captains Log-Ardriand Tersen Velasar USS Expedition EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:44 am

Starbase 817
Admiral Latinumbar’s Ready Room

Lt. Freedman: <Lt. Freedman to Admiral Latinumbar. Sir, the Expedition has arrived at docking bay 2.>

Latinumbar: <Excellent. Please direct the captain to my ready room. Latinumbar, out>

Ten minutes later….

Responding to the door chime, Latinumbar puts the PADD that he was reading down.

Latinumbar: Come!

Entering the room, Velasar approaches the admiral’s desk, and salutes in attention.

Velasar: Adriand Velasar reporting for duty, sir.

Latinumbar: At ease. I’m Admiral Latinumbar (shakes hands with Velasar). Welcome to Starbase 817, otherwise known as “Eden”. I trust your journey here was pleasant.

Velasar: Yes sir, it was.

Latinumbar: And the Expedition?

Velasar: A fine ship, sir. We’ve got most of the kinks out of her on our way here.

Latinumbar: Excellent. We will certainly be needing you and your ship’s capability in this war with the Klingons. In the meantime, why don’t you familiarize yourself with the starbase. Yeoman Mace will show you to your quarters should you decide to stay on base. There will be a briefing session on current fleet and Klingon activity in this sector at 0900 tomorrow. Any questions?

Velasar: No, sir.

Latinumbar: Very well. See you at the meeting. Dismissed.
Back to top Go down
Desmond2411

Desmond2411

PostSubject: Before the meeting!   Captains Log-Ardriand Tersen Velasar USS Expedition EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:34 pm

~~Captain Ardriand; along with 1st Officer Korsan walk along the Starbase Eden.~~

Captain Ardriand: "Officer Korsan, we're in dire need of a Chief Medical. Any suggestions?"

~~Officer Korsan sighs,shaking his head dismissivly. "None at this time, sir."

~~Captain Ardriand nods as he and Officer Korsan make their way to the medical bay of Starbase Eden.

~~Captain Ardriand and Officer Korsan, glance around at the many Starbase graduates and medical officers. Ardriand inclines his head, and continues to glance around the medical bay in the hopes of finding a Chief Medical Officer~~

~~Moments later a female voice is heard from behinde Ardriand and first Officer Korsan. They both turn and smile lightly down at the felmale.~~

Captain Ardriand: "Ahem, is there something I can assist you, with Officer?"

Mylyssia Truckee: "Are you Captain Ardriand of the USS Expedition?"

Captain Ardriand: "Thats correct. How can I help you?"

Mylyssia Truckee" "As you can see Captain...I'm a Chief Medical Officer and my orders are to join the Expedition."

~~Captain Ardriand smiles and nods~~

Captain Ardriand: "How convienant. I'm sure the crew of the Expedition will feel much more at ease knowing you'll be nursing them back to health."

Mylyssia Truckee. "Most certainly sir, I'll see you abored the Expedition."

~~Captain Ardriand and Officer Korsan nod.~~

Captain Ardriand: "Indeed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captains Log-Ardriand Tersen Velasar USS Expedition   Captains Log-Ardriand Tersen Velasar USS Expedition Empty

Back to top Go down

Captains Log-Ardriand Tersen Velasar USS Expedition
Page 1 of 1