44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP thread for the 44th

Go down 
+4
roberttrent
Kugis Borgir
JohnLeaf
Latinumbar
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

RP thread for the 44th Empty
PostSubject: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:33 pm

Some of us have been making RP posts over on the STO forums. Since it would be easier to keep track of things if the posts were kept together, I am going to be grouping the posts here. This will help any new members that wish to participate to jump right in.

My main reason for continuing to post in the STO forums is to keep the thread bumped (without being so obvious about it). I will be copy/pasting the posts into this thread shortly.

-Latinum
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:35 pm

Originally posted Sept 8, 2009 by Admiral Webster

* Admiral Webster sitting in his chair behind his desk, gets up and walks over to the food replicator, "Racktachino" he says. The replicator hums and replicates his favorite Klingon drink. He sits back at his desk and turns to look out of the wall sized window behind him. He thinks to himself "This new Starbase is coming along nicely". StarBase 817 is it's name (44th Fleet HQ), but we like to call it "Eden" since it sits in full view of the barren plant Gorlorndon Core. I pray this Fleet is ready in time, the Klingons mean business and the strategic placement of this Starbase is only going to make them more angry. He takes a sip and continues to look out the window...................*
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:38 pm

Originally posted on Sept. 12, 2009

*Admiral Latinumbar looked around as he materialized on the transporter pad, noting the extra pieces of equipment lying around the room.

Ensign: Welcome to Starbase 817, Admiral… or at least what will be starbase 817.

Latinumbar: Thank you, Ensign.

Ensign: Let me show you to your quarters. I’ll arrange for your belongings to be transported there directly. Come with me, if you please.

The two walked out of the room, and into the corridor. The admiral noted the many engineers and technicians crowding the walkways and corridors, having to maneuver around them on several occasions, and also having to step over tools and equipment lying around.

Ensign: Please excuse the mess, but we’re running extra shifts to get this place operational on schedule.

Latinumbar: Completely understandable. In fact, I’m anxious to get started on my own project. With our proximity to Galorndon Core, this starbase will make the ideal location to complete my research on neurologic synaptic decay. So far, my studies indicate…

<Comm signal interrupting> Sick bay to Admiral Latinumbar. Nurse Osaka, here. Sorry to trouble to you, sir. But if you are settled in, we could use your help here. The Fleet Admiral has done a number on himself in the holodeck.

<Latinumbar>I am NOT settled in, but I will be there shortly. Latinumbar out.

Latinumber: Well, ensign, would you kindly show me to sick bay instead. Duty calls.*
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:40 pm

Originally posted on Sept.13, 2009 by Admiral Webster

* As Admiral Webster is laying on his back in Holodeck 10 he thinks to himself*

" I'm getting to old for this, I guess Pereces Squares is a young man's game, thats probably why that Ensign let me win"

<Comm signal> SIck bay to Admiral Webster.

<Admiral Webster > *Touches his comm badge* Webster here.........

<Nurse Osaka> Admrial,.... Doctor Latinumbar just arrived on station and is on his way to check your injuries. Oh and Admiral...he doesn't sound to happy.

<Admiral Webster> I bet he isn't, he told me not to participate in this sport again or he'll put me in stasis. *touches his comm badge again* Understood....Webster out...
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:42 pm

Originally posted on Sept.13, 2009

Holosuite 10

Arriving at the entrance to the holosuite, Latinumbar waited impatiently as the doors opened slower than he was expecting. Come’on, open.

Walking in, he eyed the person lying motionless on the ground.

Webster(lying on the ground): Welcome to Starbase 817, doctor. Please excuse me. I would shake your hand, except I can’t seem to move my arm.

Latinumbar: Thanks, but this isn’t the welcome that I was expecting. And I SEEM to recall a conversation about not playing this awful game anymore.

The doctor turned, and looked at the ensign standing sheepishly nearby.

Latinumbar: You do know that playing against the Admiral can’t possibly be good for your career, right?

Ensign: Yes, sir… I mean no, sir… I mean… sorry sir.

Latinumbar: Well, no point arguing over spilled milk. Let’s have a look at you. Hmmm… dislocated shoulder… a couple of broken ribs… possibly a compressed vertebrae. I’m sorry to say, but it looks like you’re gonna live, Admiral. <Latinumbar to transporter room 1. Two to beam directly to sickbay on my mark.>. <Latinumbar to sick bay. Prepare to receive us. And while you’re at it, I would like to make an inspection of your stasis chambers, so have one at the ready>

Webster: You can’t be serious about the stasis chamber.

Remaining silent, a funny smirk slowly appeared on the doctor’s face. <Trasporter room. Energize.>
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:43 pm

Originally posted on Sept. 14, 2009 by Admiral Webster

As the nurse was working at her terminal, her concentration was interupted by the low humming of the transporters. Both Admiral Webster and Doctor Latinumbar materialize in sickbay, the Admiral materialized on a biobed.

Admiral Webster: I trust your trip here was non-eventful Doctor?

Doctor Latinumbar: Yes, very.....hold still Admiral.

Admiral Webster: Sorry Doctor, I just hate being in here, I could be doing a million other things right now.

Doctor Latinumbar: Yeah well, noboby told you to go engage in activities made for people half your age.

Admiral Webster:Yeah, your right

*Admiral Webster thinking to himself* As soon as you sew me up back to the holodeck...heh heh heh.

Doctor Latinumbar: I dont ike the smirk on your face Admiral, hope your not thinking what I think your thinking.

Admiral Webster: No, no....just thinking about a nice sonic shower right now.

Doctor Latinumbar: Well, your good to go Admiral..

Admiral Webster: Thank you doctor...

Admiral Webster leaps of the biobed and starts to walk out of sickbay....

Doctor Latiinumbar: and Admiral.............lose the Perecses Square program. I have a nice fishing holodeck program I can lend you.

Admiral Webster: Ah, yeah..that would quite exciting Doctor thank you.

*Admiral Webster thinking to himself* I'd rather wrestle with a sarkeizain razor beast.....

Admiral Webster: Good day Doctor.....oh and welcome to Eden.
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:47 pm

Originally posted on Sept 14, 2009 by Captain Blackwell (Threeinone)

"Shuttle pod 4 to USS Redemption...request permission to dock."

"USS Redemption to Shuttle pod 4.....permission granted."

The aft door of the pod lowers slowly allowing Captain Blackwell the first glimpse at his own starship.

Standing slightly off the the left at full attention was a tall dark headed man with three pips on his collar. "Welcome aboard Captain. I'll take care of your belongings"

"Thank you Commander."

"Shall I show you to your quarters?"

"I know my way Tom, but I would really like to get to work" The two have been best friends since the Kobayashi Maru at the academy and when Jeff received his orders, He knew there was only one man he would have at his side, Tom.

A smile slowly crept over the first officers face. "I knew you would"

Returning a smirk,the Captain asked, "Join me on the bridge?"

"Yes, Sir!" The Commander fired back.

Stepping onto the bridge, an Ensign snapped to, "CAPTAIN ON THE BRIDGE!" He shouted.

"As you were" Blackwell quickly responded. Looking from port to starboard, the Captain felt right at home. Walking slowly down the ramp, He stopped in front of the seat that he had been working for for the past 15 years. Spinning around he paused before lowering himself into his first command.

"Blackwell to engineering. Hows it going Chief?"

"Just finishing up some finial testing." the communicator relayed back. " All systems green. There are a few things I would like to check out when we leave space dock tomorrow morning, but that shouldn't interfere with our maiden voyage"

"Thanks Lieutenant." turning to his right, "Commander, send a sub space message to Fleet Admiral Webster at Starbase 817 and let him know that we will be under way at 0700"
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:48 pm

Originally posted on Sept. 16, 2009

*Docking Bay 1

Entering the docking bay, Dr. Latinumbar approached the runabout. Finding the open door on the port side, he walked in finding a lieutenant sitting in pilot’s seat. “Are you my co-pilot, Lieutenant?” asked the doctor.

Somewhat startled, the man in the yellow uniform quickly spun around in the chair. “Yes, Admiral. Lt. Minsky, sir. I’m just about finished completing the pre-flight, sir”

“Excellent, lieutenant. Make sure the modifications to the inertial dampers that I requested are up and running. It’s going to be a bumpy ride.”

“Aye, sir,” he responded as he quickly re-seated himself in the co-pilot seat, and began bringing pushing the buttons on his console, brining the modifications online.

“This will be just a quick run to the edge of the upper atmosphere of Galorndon Core. I have specialized equipment on board which will be used to take detailed sensor reading of the electromagnetic storms on the planet. I’ll need your help keeping the ship steady while I do that. Think you can handle that?”

“Aye, sir,” said the lieutenant as the doors to the runabout closed.

“Good. Opening bay doors,” said Latinumbar as he punched the code on his console. The room hissed as the air vented into the vacuum of space. The platform lifted the runabout into the darkenss. “Thrusters at one quarter power. Set course for the planet…. Engage.”
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:50 pm

Originally posted on Sept. 17, 2009 by Admiral Webster

Admiral Webster is walking down the corridor to his office, while he is walking he is admiring the job the engineering crew is doing on the construction of the starbase. He enters his office and immeadiately the crewman working on his replicator snaps to attention. "At ease crewman, continue your work" Admiral Webster says. " I'm pretty much done fixing the plasma conduit behind the wall Sir, you should be good now." the young crewmen proclaimed. "Should be crewmen"? Admiral Webster said. Sir, sorry sir, it IS good Sir. "Computer....Hot tea" the replicator hums and replicates the hot beverage. The Admiral takes a sip while the crewmen looks on with uncertainty. "Excellent, crewman.... it works perfectly" the Admiral said. The crewman let out a sign of relief....Thank you sir.

Admiral Webster took his tea and sat down behind his desk and turned to look out of his window, he looked just in time to see a shuttlecraft leave Docking Bay 1 and head toward the planet. "Must be the good Doctor doing his research on those famous Galorndon Core storms, that guys really loves his work" he says to himself. He starts to take another sip of his tea when he is interupted......

<Comm signal> Ops to Admiral Webster

Admiral Webster touches his badge.....Admiral Webster here what can I do for you Commander.

"We just received a sub-space message from the USS REDEMPTION, they just left Earth and will be here in 4 days."

"Acknowledged...Commander. Admiral Webster out."

Hmmmmm......USS REDEMPTION. That's the starship commanded by that new hot shot Captain I keep hearing about. He was hand picked by Admiral Cope to lead Alpha Squad, I hope he is as good as everyone says he is because being this close to Klingon space he is going to be very busy......very busy indeed.

The Admiral looks to the computer on his desk and says " Computer..display Starfleet personnel files on Captain Blackwell" Hmmmmmmm. Impressive...... <Reading>Decorated several times for Valor, and he received the Star Fleet medal of Honor. As first officer on the USS Burberry, he took command of the starship when Captain Heatly was injured in a Klingon surprise attack and destoyed 3 Birds of Prey with a manuver now called the Blackwell manuver.<End Reading> 'Glad he's on our team' Admiral Webster though to himself.

<Comm signal> Ops to Admiral Webster

Touches his badge...."Go ahead Commander" Admiral Webster says.

<You better get up here Admiral, long range senors are picking up some strange readings in the Neutral Zone..>

"On my way....Webster out." Admiral Webster gets up, takes his tea and walks out the room. "Never a dull moment" he says.

Admiral Webster walks into OPS and immeadiately he his met by Commmander Tela, "Sir, long range sensors are picking up a massive build up of Tetryon particles in the Neutral zone." 'Hmmmm......Tetryon particles huh.........That can only mean one thing, cloaked ships'. Admiral Webster said. " They are far enough away as to not get to alarmed but I wonder what the Klingons are doing, by the level of Tetryon particles in that area there could be small Aramada of cloaked ships."

"Commander, let me know when the Redemption arrives, I may have to put our young Captain Blackwell's skills to the test sooner rather then later, I will be in my office" Admiral Webster stated.

"Yes sir", the Commander said
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:52 pm

Originally posted on Sept. 18, 2009 by Captain Blackwell (threeinone)

Captain's Ready Room
USS REDEMPTION

Captain Blackwell sits back in his chair. In one hand, a data pad. In the other hand a cup of coffee, two creamers, two sugars. Taking a sip, he smiles to himself remembering what Captain Heatly use to say; "Real men drink it black". The data pad listed the morning reports. Nothing out of the ordinary.

<Comm signal> "Captain, we just received a priority message for you from Starbase 817"

"I'll take it in here" Blackwell responded turning to the display on his desk. "Tetryon particles huh"

Standing up, he adjusted his uniform and walked out onto the bridge. "Commander, what is out ETA?"

"26 hours hours Sir" Tom said.

"Increase speed to maximum warp, and inform the Admiral of our new arrival time." The Captain quickly ordered. Taping his communicator pin "Senior staff to the briefing room."

A few minutes later everyone was sitting in their chairs around the large table. The Captain sat forward in his chair. "I just received a message from Eden. It seems as though the Klingons are massing in the Neutral zone. They are not a threat yet but I want to ready. Tactical, I want drills around the clock. Doc, make sure sick bay is ready. Commander, I want you to keep long rang sensors on that border. Any questions?........... Dismissed"
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:53 pm

Originally posted on Sept. 18, 2009 by Admiral Intrepid

Bridge of USS Echo

Enroute to Rendezvous with Warp Theory Expert Thomas Edleberg

"Admiral we are receiving a priority one message from Eden, its the fleet admiral."

"Understood Lt. I'll take it in my ready room"

Stands up, straightens uniform and proceeds to the ready room. Upon entering, I was greeted with the familiar sight of the crowded desk along with the blue/grey sofa. On the wall hangs various ornaments and paintings of USS Echo exploring various nebulas and in drydock. The now empty fishtank lays in the corner, with the former occupants transferred to my room on Eden.

Sits down at desk, pulls screen to him

"Morning Admiral Webster can I help you?"

Nearly 45 minutes pass before the ready room doors open again.

"Lt. Demarest change course and heading, return to Eden immediately. Theres a situation building up with the Klingons and the Admiral wants every able ship at his disposal just incase."

"Setting course to Eden, sir why would he call us back? We are almost a week away from Eden, if anything happens we might not make it in time" replies Lt. Demarest

"Sources indicate that the Klingons have been there for quite some time, I don't think they will be acting anytime soon, however we must prepare for a confrontation. Its a precautionary measure, if the Klingons detect us along with other 44th fleet ships warping in, it might serve as a deterrence and prevent the confrontation all together."

Lt. Commander Mirson, contact starbase 593 and inform them that we will not be able to pick up Dr. Edleberg. We are being called to Eden."

"Aye sir" confirmed Mirson

"Lt. Demarest warp 7. Engage"

"Warp 7"
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:55 pm

“We’ve entered low orbit around Galorndon Core, Admiral,” said the Lt.

“Good. Find the trailing edge of the closest storm, and take us into the atomosphere, depth 50 meters.” The admiral gets up, and sits back down in front of a console near the rear of the cockpit. “Brining sensor device online.”

The ship starts to shake. The shaking becomes more violent.

“Hold her as steady as you can, Lt. And don’t get too close.”

“Aye, sir. Shields are down to 50%. I’m detecting high energy discharges, sir.”

“Keep on your toes, Lt. Sensor readings coming in. This is quite fascinating. The intensity is off the charts. Detecting small amounts of thoron radiation and polaron radiation. This is highly unusual, but could explain the neuro-degenerative effects of the planets environment.”

“SIR! Standard sensors are detecting a huge spike in…” The pilot was interrupted in mid-sentence by a sudden electrical discharge emanating from his console. After seizing violently for a brief second, he fell to the ground....
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:20 am

“Oh, crap!” exclaimed the doctor. “Computer, emergency ascent!” The doctor tumbled to the rear wall as the autopilot took the runabout sharply higher. Crawling back to his feet, he made his way to the unconscious pilot. Quickly tapping the buttons on the console, he set the course of the craft for standard orbit.

Turning to the lieutenant, he quickly administered some leporazine through a hypospray. “Vital signs…. Stabilizing. C’mon, Minsky! Wake up,” he said, as he tapped the lieutenant’s face.

“Ooooooh, my aching head,” groaned Minsky.

“Don’t worry about your headache. It’s just a side effect of the leporazine. It will go away in a few minutes. Just stay here for a few minutes.” Getting back up, the doctor climbed into the pilot’s seat. “Phew! Looks like only minor damage to the ship. Setting course back to Starbase 817, engaging full impulse.”
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:12 pm

Starbase 817 docking bay 1.

The runabout slowly settled into its spot with a light whirring noise. The docking bay doors sealed themselves shut, and the room re-pressurized. “Well, lieutenant. How are we feeling?” asked Vice Admiral Latinumbar.

“I’m still a little nauseated, but I think I’ll manage.”

“Well I want you to get checked out more thoroughly in sick bay. Dr. Mike should be on duty. He just arrived on the starbase yesterday. On your way. That’s an order, lieutenant.”

“Yes, sir,” Minsky said reluctantly as he left the runabout with his right hand clutching his head, and his left hand holding his stomach.

“<Admiral Webster to Dr. Latinumbar. Welcome back. I’d like to see you in my office if you have a moment.>”

“<On my way. Latinumbar, out.>”

Moments later in the fleet admiral’s office…

“Ah, doctor. Welcome back. I trust you had a good trip.”

“Indeed I did,” replied the doctor. “We hit a minor snag, but the data I collected was extraordinary. I’ll be analyzing the data for weeks.”

“Excellent. Which brings up the reason why I called you here. As you know, we are need of someone to head up the Sciences division on the station, and I want to extend that offer to you. The medical division will still fall under your purview, of course.”

Somewhat taken aback, Latinumbar paused briefly. As a smile grew on his face, he firmly said, “I accept!”

“Good,” said Webster shaking the doctor’s hand. “This position also comes with rank of full Admiral, so you are also duly promoted. Congratulations… Admiral.”

“Thank you, sir.”
Back to top Go down
JohnLeaf

JohnLeaf

PostSubject: Re: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:15 pm

* A few days later

"Ensign John to Captain Latinumbar, come in Capain Latinumbar."

L- "Yes ensign?"

J- " We're in orbit around the planet zorkom III, I've been assigned as science officer of the landing party and have been told to notify you we are ready to transport to planets surface."

L- "Very good Ensign. I'll be at the transporter room in 5."

(I decided to join in =) )
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:10 am

*Surface of planet Zorkom III.

The glitter of the transporter beam faded as Admiral Latinumbar, Ensign John Leaf, and Lieutenant Storm materialized. They surveyed the rocky surface, and started taking tricorder readings.

Lat: “Now remember ensign. We are looking for the source of the radiation. It is critical to my research on the neuro-degenerative effects of Galorndon Core. That same radiation pattern has been detected on the surface of this planet. Why don’t you head off to bearing 90 degrees.

John: Aye, sir.

Lat: Lt. Storm. You head in the opposite direction. I’ll scout directly ahead.
Back to top Go down
JohnLeaf

JohnLeaf

PostSubject: Re: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:20 am

*A few minutes after starting to walk, John finds a strange area and reports to Lat on the comm.

John- "Sir! I'm getting some strange reading within a 10 meter radius. The readings disappear when I leave the area. It's as if there's a wall between the rest of the planet and this one area."

Lat- "Can you tell what the readings are Junior Lieutenant John?"

John- "I believe it might be a sort of beam weapon sir. It appears to be a form of radiation but it also appears to be non-lethal to our atomic structure. It might be a defense against another type of alien being, like a weapon from a long extinct race that was never turned off. It's also possible that another race developed this beam in the same way as a transporter just using radiation to carry the particles of a creature or object somewhere else. In any case, the beam is coming from the ground or is coming down from the sky."
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:38 pm

(From now on, I'll be using () for stuff unrelated to the RP content, ** for narration, <> for communications systems and "" for spoken words within earshot of the character(s) currently being followed, if anyone else has a better system, please feel free to let me know what I should be doing.)

*Just then, a badly garbled incoming transmission was received by the away team.*

<Comma--- to aw--- team ------------------------------------------ losing commun--------------------- report.>

John- "Sir, I recommend we go back to the beam-down site to try and see if we can restore communications."

Lat- <What-------, ensig---------------unications. I recomen--------- go to----------------------->

*After that, communications were completely cut-off and for those on the planet's surface.*
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm

OOC: Since John Leaf has been promoted, he will now be referred to as Lieutenant John Leaf.

Lat- <Latinumbar to Lt. Leaf….. Latinumbar to Lt. Storm….Latinumbar to USS Berlin….> Oh crap. And my tricorder is not functioning to boot. It must be due to the same interference that’s affecting communications.

Back tracing his step, Latinumbar started to head back to the beam in site. I’ve got to find the others. That’s strange… my footprints are gone. It’s as if the sand has shiftttttteeeeeeddd…..

At that moment, the ground gave way like a sink hole, and the admiral dropped into a tunnel, sliding about 50 meters down underground. Oh my aching head. Getting up and shaking the dust off his pants, he activated the light on his tricorder, and found a system of tunnels underground. Suddenly, the slide that had brought him here collapsed into a pile of rocks and gravel. Looks like I won’t be going back the way I came. Better find another way out of here.
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:02 pm

*After wandering through the tunnels for some time, Latinumbar notices that his tricorder is running low on power, so he dims the light to conserve energy. As the light on the tricorder dims, Latinumbar is surprised to notice that the ambient light level in the tunnels remained the same. The walls of the tunnels were lined with minerals that emit low levels of an eerily pleasant green light; upon closer inspection the minerals seemed to be photosensitive as they stopped producing any light when Latinumbar shined his tricorder on the walls.*

Lat- "These minerals are placed in much too regular intervals to be a natural occurrence... I had better calm down or I'll wind up talking to myself..."
Back to top Go down
roberttrent

PostSubject: gotta see what happens   RP thread for the 44th EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:12 am

gotta see what happens with the game before I want to comit to role playing.

doc
Back to top Go down
roberttrent

PostSubject: not sure if I will RP or not   RP thread for the 44th EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:39 pm

right now its a little to early for me to tell if I am going to attemp to rp with sto or not. I just dont have a proper feel for the game yet to come up with a story line I can live with.
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:43 pm

roberttrent wrote:
right now its a little to early for me to tell if I am going to attemp to rp with sto or not. I just dont have a proper feel for the game yet to come up with a story line I can live with.

First of all, RP is optional in the fleet. Don't feel obligated to do anything. We certainly do not EXPECT members to do RP. It is here just for your own enjoyment.

Secondly, it is really separate from STO. Your character here does not have to be the same as what you choose in STO (although it can be if you want).
Back to top Go down
roberttrent

PostSubject: totally aware.   RP thread for the 44th EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:48 pm

thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox1701

Shadowfox1701

PostSubject: Re: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 3:42 pm

*after the loss of communication Lt John Leaf begins to make his way back to the rendezvous point. while walking the LT trips unexpectedly dropping his tricorder in the process.*
"Oh great, Science is not going to be happy." *Picking up his tricorder LT Leaf sees that the case is cracked and the hinged ruptures with both pieces connected only by internal wiring.*
*Looking back he sees the ridge he tripped on and notices that it's not only a straight line, but at the angle he sees it from, it glints faintly in the sunlight.*
"Hey there, what do we have here?"*LT Leaf kneels down for a closer look and see's a small amber light half buried under sand* "This is definatly not natural"* LT leaf attempts to remove the dirt for a better look at the light when his hand brushes said light and the ground in front of him opens to reveal a corridor leading down into the ground*

(never RP'ed before and figured this may just be interesting to try =P)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP thread for the 44th   RP thread for the 44th Empty

Back to top Go down

RP thread for the 44th
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next