44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For your entertainment

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

For your entertainment Empty
PostSubject: For your entertainment   For your entertainment EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:57 pm

Found this on the forums made by another fleet. It's looks like it's just for entertainment.

http://www.vimeo.com/7351915

Happy weekend
Back to top Go down
Intrepid
Admiral
Intrepid

PostSubject: Re: For your entertainment   For your entertainment EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:20 pm

That was beautiful.

I am in awe at the quality of the clip!

Anyone know what ship designs the enemy were from?
Back to top Go down
guinness

guinness

PostSubject: Re: For your entertainment   For your entertainment EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:39 pm

Sweet clip

Ships were from babylon 5. Earth cruisers and mnbari ranger ships were the organic looking ones. Real nice put together, and the big spastation was babylon 5 itself, and to further prove geekdom, the planet has defenses for the station from a living computer.
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: For your entertainment   For your entertainment EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:06 pm

The editing job on that was just shy of professional for a lot of it, very well done. There is still something I'm left wondering though; what the hell did I just watch? It was a visual treat, but I had no clue what was going on from thirty seconds in to the very end, and what was with the Warcraft III clip at the end? Was it a recruitment video or just some random movie? It may be obvious by this point that I have mixed feelings on the video.
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: For your entertainment   For your entertainment EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:11 pm

Well, that's why I labeled it as "entertainment". But here is the quote from the forum thread.

Quote :
Originally this was ment for recruitment but I believe everyone would be able to enjoy this so...

Ladies and gentlemen, targs and tribbles, as you may or may not be aware, The Federation launched four days ago today, and to celebrate our launch we have been releasing various trailers over the past few days. Well it gives me great pride and pleasure to be able to finally present to you the grand finale, the crown jewel of The Federation Cinema which we call "The Final Voyage of The Enterprise-E" it is our version of how the TNG cast should have gone out...with a bang! full credit goes to both paramount/CBS studios and the amazing production team of star wreck in the pirkinning for the footage used in this movie.

Trust me when i say, your in for a wild ride.

Synopsis: The crew of the USS Defiant has been captured by an unknown alien invasion force, Starfleet has ordered the Enterprise-E to retrieve them, what occurs next is a fight for survival, with the help of a few familiar faces will the crew of the Enterprise survive?

So without further ado kick back, relax and enjoy the ride.
http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=31031
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: For your entertainment   For your entertainment EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:14 pm

Ah, that clears-up a few things... well, an interesting video to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For your entertainment   For your entertainment Empty

Back to top Go down

For your entertainment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
44th Fleet :: Fleet Command :: General Discussions-
Jump to: