44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Revelation Fleet Embassy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

The Revelation Fleet Embassy Empty
PostSubject: The Revelation Fleet Embassy   The Revelation Fleet Embassy EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:45 pm

Greetings, Revelation Fleet. This embassy has been set up for your representatives. Please make yourself at home.
Back to top Go down
Vice Admiral Shy
Ambassador
Vice Admiral Shy

PostSubject: Re: The Revelation Fleet Embassy   The Revelation Fleet Embassy EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:47 pm

Thanks again, I appriciate it.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Webster
Fleet Admiral
Admiral Webster

PostSubject: Re: The Revelation Fleet Embassy   The Revelation Fleet Embassy EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:41 pm

Welcome Ambassador
Back to top Go down
Vice Admiral Shy
Ambassador
Vice Admiral Shy

PostSubject: Re: The Revelation Fleet Embassy   The Revelation Fleet Embassy EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:23 pm

Good Morning 44th Fleet!
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: The Revelation Fleet Embassy   The Revelation Fleet Embassy EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:48 pm

Good morning, Admiral.

How are things over at Revelation? Anything new in regards to our talks?
Back to top Go down
Vice Admiral Shy
Ambassador
Vice Admiral Shy

PostSubject: Re: The Revelation Fleet Embassy   The Revelation Fleet Embassy EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:59 pm

Hi there Latinumber,

I've requested a formal draft from our embassy that will outline our friendship. If you happen to have any formal paperwork already formatted, please forward it to me via the PM system on this site.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Vice Admiral Shy
Ambassador
Vice Admiral Shy

PostSubject: Formal Treaty between our Fleets   The Revelation Fleet Embassy EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:37 pm

Please visit: http://revelationfleet.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=132&p=319#p319

There you will find a formal treaty that we can use as a way to solidify our relationship. This form and the instructions are there to furthur assist you, and feel free to contact me should you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you and have a great day.
Back to top Go down
Vice Admiral Shy
Ambassador
Vice Admiral Shy

PostSubject: Re: The Revelation Fleet Embassy   The Revelation Fleet Embassy EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:04 pm

We have a new Chief of our Embassy (Thank Goodness, finally).

After he is settled in, he will work on defining the treaties. Once he has completed that task, he will contact you to move forward with establishing our relationship.

Feel welcome to contact me should the wait get uncomfortable, but I assure you, we're working to make this a solid and formal agreement between our two great fleets.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Thomas C. Vail
Ambassador
Thomas C. Vail

PostSubject: Deputy Chief Ambassador   The Revelation Fleet Embassy EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:32 am

Greetings, 44th Fleet! I am Thomas C. Vail, Deputy Chief Ambassador for Revelation Fleet. I'm looking forward to serving with dedication and honor as a liaison between our two great fleets.
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: The Revelation Fleet Embassy   The Revelation Fleet Embassy EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:37 am

Welcome, Ambassdor.

Please. Make yourself at home.
Back to top Go down
Thomas C. Vail
Ambassador
Thomas C. Vail

PostSubject: Re: The Revelation Fleet Embassy   The Revelation Fleet Embassy EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:41 am

Thank you, Admiral! Its good to be here.
Back to top Go down
Latinumbar
Admiral
Latinumbar

PostSubject: Re: The Revelation Fleet Embassy   The Revelation Fleet Embassy EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:17 am

Attention members of the 44th Fleet.

I am pleased to announce that a Friendship Alliance has now been formally established with the Revelations Fleet. And this coming on the day that the official launch date for STO is released makes it especially extraordinary.

Quote :
Revelation Fleet and the 44th Fleet agree to be friendly with one another. This may or may not include sharing of resources, trade, or defense. If at such time the other fleet wishes to pursue the alliance further the treaty may be upgraded to one of the previous ones listed.

We look forward to meeting Revelations Fleet online in February.
Back to top Go down
Vice Admiral Shy
Ambassador
Vice Admiral Shy

PostSubject: Re: The Revelation Fleet Embassy   The Revelation Fleet Embassy EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:38 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome and we're excited about the release of the game (78 days by my count =)). We also look forward to playing with you in the game and wish this great fleet unlimited success.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact Mr. Vail. Of course you may also contact me should your post/message to Mr. Vail require a more immediate response, i.e: your post/meesage has experienced an uncomforable wait time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Revelation Fleet Embassy   The Revelation Fleet Embassy Empty

Back to top Go down

The Revelation Fleet Embassy
Page 1 of 1