44th Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Roster Conference Room

HomeEdenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WoW vs. Guild wars

Go down 
4 posters

Which do you like better? Post Why.
World of Warcraft
WoW vs. Guild wars I_vote_lcap80%WoW vs. Guild wars I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
Guild Wars
WoW vs. Guild wars I_vote_lcap20%WoW vs. Guild wars I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
JohnLeaf

JohnLeaf

WoW vs. Guild wars Empty
PostSubject: WoW vs. Guild wars   WoW vs. Guild wars EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:56 pm

I vote GW because, firstly both games are button mashers (which I dislike) but GW has better graphics and is a one payment game.
Back to top Go down
Intrepid
Admiral
Intrepid

WoW vs. Guild wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW vs. Guild wars   WoW vs. Guild wars EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:03 pm

Psst you never voted Razz

I voted WoW only because I never played GW and because I actually thought WoW was pretty fun until you hit the max level without a guild, because by that time no one wants you and you cant do anything without a guild. I guess it didnt help that I was on like a dead server to begin with
Back to top Go down
Kugis Borgir

Kugis Borgir

WoW vs. Guild wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW vs. Guild wars   WoW vs. Guild wars EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:00 pm

I voted WoW because for all it's flaws, I like it. I've always been a fan of Blizzard games and they did a good job with WoW; the environments are still amazing and for it's time it was almost revolutionary but the gameplay has always been pretty bland and most of the players are, to be blunt, idiots. I did try the Guild Wars trial back when it first came out, but the only thing I can honestly say that I liked about it was the fact that there was no monthly fee. When everything is said and done, in my opinion WoW is a much better game, even if it's features have become rather stagnant.
Back to top Go down
Krulle

Krulle

WoW vs. Guild wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW vs. Guild wars   WoW vs. Guild wars EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:13 pm

WoW because I've played it since release and I have gotten years of enjoyment out of it. Though the last 2 years have gone downhill quite a bit in terms of difficulty. I am very disappointed with the direction the game went and no longer play it. Guildwars isn't all that great if you ask me, I bought it when it came out as well and really couldn't get into it much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WoW vs. Guild wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW vs. Guild wars   WoW vs. Guild wars Empty

Back to top Go down

WoW vs. Guild wars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
44th Fleet :: Fleet Command :: The Oasis-
Jump to: