HomeEdenCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Xbox360/PC Gaming

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadowfox1701

PostSubject: Re: Xbox360/PC Gaming   Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:55 am

My first console was an SNES with Super Mario All Stars. I loved that game. next in line was the N64. favorite for that was Super Smash Bros. i also played a lot of Golden Eye with friends but i sucked royally at it. (i was pretty much considered a free kill lol). then was the Gamecube. Loved the Metroid Prime series and especially Super Smash Bros. Melee. Now i have a Wii which is for my gamecube games and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I also have a 360 and like to play Halo ODST, Boarderlands, and Gearz of War2. my gamertag is Shadowfox1701.(Who knew? =)) also for my PC I do have Dawn of War II tho i've never been great at the game. I also play WoW. I have SFC:2 EaW, Star Trek Legacy, Star Trek Armada(which i can't play anymore). as well At Star Trek Elite Force 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Durgan

PostSubject: Re: Xbox360/PC Gaming   Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:26 pm

I have a xbox but PC for the win because i can mod my games and have days upon days of additional content and it never stops coming. I've been playing oblivion since it first came out and with all the user created content i still have things to discover thats just one of the many examples.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roberttrent

PostSubject: games that get my attention   Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:44 pm

are usually the ones with a good story attached to it. example dragon age, star wars knights of the old republic, fall out 3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: Xbox360/PC Gaming   Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:13 pm

Attention, everyone! I don't know how long this deal will last (perhaps today only) but Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic is on sale through steam today for $2.49 USD, which is a steal! Just figured I'd give everyone who likes or hasn't played that game a heads-up because that price just can't be beat for never having to keep track of discs for the game again, let alone worrying about compatibility issues because steam is pretty good (but not always Johnny-on-the-spot) about keeping games anyone downloads through them working on the newest OSs/hardware.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roberttrent

PostSubject: good to know   Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:59 pm

i got it when it was around $10. The only major problem I saw with star wars knights that it really didnt work with a 64bit os system.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kugis Borgir

PostSubject: Re: Xbox360/PC Gaming   Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:24 pm

roberttrent wrote:
i got it when it was around $10. The only major problem I saw with star wars knights that it really didnt work with a 64bit os system.

I've had the same problem with some other older games (like Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines), but fortunately if steam doesn't do anything about it, there's almost always a user-made patch to correct the incompatibilities with 64-bit systems and they are usually fairly easy to install. It's a little trickier when using steam, but that's just because you have to be really careful in which directory your trying to put the fixes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
waltflowers

PostSubject: Re: Xbox360/PC Gaming   Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:23 pm

I like my 360 and the new call of duty 2 runs great on it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox360/PC Gaming   

Back to top Go down

Xbox360/PC Gaming
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2